Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

Advice plz

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Try it out and see how it goes, I'm willing to bet that at 300mg wk you'll be done with it 1 mo. max. Your test is prob bunk. Check out the local stores for a sure thing. My exp. says test, dboll, anadrol, deca more for joint comfort and appetite. Tren will challenge your appetite, deca will make eat eat and eat. 600 test, 400 deca, w/ 6 wks of dbol thrown in there somewhere. And make sure your gear is real. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

SR, do u happen to know what mechanism causes the appetite increase?....Is it causing more production of the appetite hormone or mechanizing via another route?....

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
SR, do u happen to know what mechanism causes the appetite increase?....Is it causing more production of the appetite hormone or mechanizing via another route?....

Not sure bro, all my info. is from over 20yrs experience using. Not as much from research but I do my fair share and never take it as 100% accurate. Bilter is a local friend of mine, he's gonna be pissed I let the cat out the bag, and he's prob. the smartest bro I know, both experience and research wise, I'd ask him. My experience says tren is not a good bulker. I've gone from 220 - 198 over a 2 month period doing 500mg test and 200mg tren. As soon as I stop using tren the weight comes back. The real issue is your kidneys. I did tren alternating 200mg wk and 100mg wk over the summer, I lost track of how many weeks and they found blood and protein in my dot urine test a few wks ago. OFF the tren and all is good in that dep. I think deca, dball, equi, are all good for your appetite. Tren, halo, anadrol, suppress it.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Diet DiET DIET….. if you’re wanting to / expecting to “blow up” then gear isn’t the panacea. HARD fucking effort, and a lot of calories — good nutrient dense calories (make your food count).
Gear is a supplement, a potentiator of the HARD fucking work and bulk / caloric surplus, nutrition.
Don’t get fucked up in the head that AAS are magical by themselves. Think of them as a 25% (absolute maximum!) element / ingredient of where the real gains come from; hard fucking work and a nutrient dense caloric surplus.

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Try it out and see how it goes, I'm willing to bet that at 300mg wk you'll be done with it 1 mo. max. Your test is prob bunk. Check out the local stores for a sure thing. My exp. says test, dboll, anadrol, deca more for joint comfort and appetite. Tren will challenge your appetite, deca will make eat eat and eat. 600 test, 400 deca, w/ 6 wks of dbol thrown in there somewhere. And make sure your gear is real. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

My dboll just turned up, are they meant to be blue hearts???

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
If they are Blue Hearts ..............SCORE!!
Why don't you show everyone your blue heart tattoo on your ass cheek.

I like test and tren, I don't like your tri blend tren for your first time using it though. If you want to run tren, get some plain old Ace to see how you react, and if you don't tolerate it well it will be out of your system quicker than your blend.

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
So basically guys, tren is no good for bulking and body sculpture, is there anything else thats not as harsh as tren that wont make me look like a water balloon

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Ive done a lot of research on the net but i prefer to take in advice from people that have been there and experienced what does what

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
So basically guys, tren is no good for bulking and body sculpture, is there anything else thats not as harsh as tren that wont make me look like a water balloon

Give NPP a shot....its fast-acting and still a 19-nor so you will get strong

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Why don't you show everyone your blue heart tattoo on your ass cheek.

I like test and tren, I don't like your tri blend tren for your first time using it though. If you want to run tren, get some plain old Ace to see how you react, and if you don't tolerate it well it will be out of your system quicker than your blend.

I do have this but never heard of the brand

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-020313_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-020313_Gallery.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic