Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Satanism goes back to the beginning of time . I used to go to the church of Satan in ny to see what it’s like

Yes, it does!...However, the "church" wasn't recognized "officially" until the U.S.A did so, I think?!...I wonder if "they" (U.S.A) know what satanist do to keep alive!?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Other than framed as “the trafficked, tortured children’s blood cocktail of the satanic elite,” it’s also an aspect of chemistry.

In vivo, adrenochrome is synthesized by the oxidation of epinephrine. In vitro, silver oxide (Ag2O) is used as an oxidizing agent. In solution, adrenochrome is pink and further oxidation of the compound causes it to polymerize into brown or black melonin compounds.”

Luciferase (enzyme) is also an interesting aspect within chemistry / biology that freaks a lot of people out simply from its unique name inclusive of “Lucifer.” That, and its covid /SARS relation with antibody testing.

Interesting..."Lucifer" isn't even in the Bible....Never been able to find an personal name mentioned in the Bible for satan/devil...

Do u know if this synthetic version is as potent?...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Interesting..."Lucifer" isn't even in the Bible....Never been able to find an personal name mentioned in the Bible for satan/devil...

Do u know if this synthetic version is as potent?...

Actually it is but the translation can mislead. Lucifer means light bearer. He was the brightest cherubim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Actually it is but the translation can mislead. Lucifer means light bearer. He was the brightest cherubim.

Do u have the citation, bro?...I would like to see it...

Are u referring to Isiah ch. 14?...

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Do u have the citation, bro?...I would like to see it...

Are u referring to Isiah ch. 14?...

If so, u must be talking about the Hebrew word hehlel ?...That's not a personal name...Just a description of the Kings of Babylon.'s attitudes...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
If so, u must be talking about the Hebrew word hehlel ?...That's not a personal name...Just a description of the Kings of Babylon.'s attitudes...

Sure, if you say so. I assume you have some theological training.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Can we go back to talking about Times Square in the good old days and hookers :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
When we go to microchipping/no money, how will they operate then?...:eek:
You're out of touch with the real world, get off Yahoo news and go outside and see what's going on every once in a while. CNN is more scripted than the WWE btw, stop watching it, it's bad for your health.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic