pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I would fuck tammy in the ass so hard she would need 100 stitches after
She looks like a skinny little thing. You might split her in half.

I'm so tired of seeing politician's resumes containing Goldman Sachs.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
When I lived in NYC, they had me in a hotel. The Roger Williams in midtown (Madison and 31st). I am not a inner city type of guy and it drove me crazy. A few blocks from 42nd which was nothing but a seedy shit hole. Prostitutes all over the streets where I lived at night, all the way down 31st to Lexington. I go to get breakfast in the morning and you are stepping over used condoms. Back then they had payphones on the corner and the drug dealers would fight to control the pay phone on the corner 6 floor down from my window, The fucking trash got put out at night and was stacked up 6' tall, rats everywhere and the damn mafia trash trucks started working at 4am. The noise was just too much plus the sun came up in the city at about 10am and set at about 3:30pm because of the buildings. I totally lived in the dark. I had never seen so many bums and panhandlers in my life. Begging for money so they can go buy crack. Broad daylight robberies were as common as traffic there. Sitting and having breakfast you can see some woman get their expensive fur coat stolen or purse snatched they had hanging on the coat rack by the booths. The Mayor then was David Dinkins. When Giuliani took over everyone I knew there said it all ended. The streets apparently got clean up along with most of the bums. Being in the business I was in this may sound hypocritical but NYC needed a good cleaning. Coumo says that Trump needs a army to guard him if he ever comes to NYC, shit I would not go there unless I had an army to guard me. That place has totally gone off the chains now

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
You should write romance novels bigtex ,u brought a tear to my eye . God I miss the real nyc

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
You should write romance novels bigtex ,u brought a tear to my eye . God I miss the real nyc

I have to admit, I was like a big kid in a candy store when I first went there. That ended when I realized I lived there.:D I guess that ended when I came home after work to see a car parked in front of the entrance to my hotel with a prostitute in a fur coat giving a man a blow job. I thought it was a dog at first until she looked up at me.

I think Trump needs to invoke the Insurrection Act.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I have to admit, I was like a big kid in a candy store when I first went there. That ended when I realized I lived there.:D I guess that ended when I came home after work to see a car parked in front of the entrance to my hotel with a prostitute in a fur coat giving a man a blow job. I thought it was a dog at first until she looked up at me.

I think Trump needs to invoke the Insurrection Act.
You have to be born in the old nyc to really love it .

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
You have to be born in the old nyc to really love it .

I completely agree. I was raised in the south and even in Houston it is spread out. I have a garage, use my car to go everywhere, never ride public transportation, it is quiet and the traffic is not near as bad. They only time you see someone walking is if their car breaks down. This was a huge culture shock to me. Even when I lived in LA is was not so bad except for the strange people.;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I completely agree. I was raised in the south and even in Houston it is spread out. I have a garage, use my car to go everywhere, never ride public transportation, it is quiet and the traffic is not near as bad. They only time you see someone walking is if their car breaks down. This was a huge culture shock to me. Even when I lived in LA is was not so bad except for the strange people.;)
I grew up a 1/2 block from the B&M lines, used to take the train to Coney Island 1 way and the Village the other way. I used to know the train.bus system like the back of my hand. Always tricky since you wanted to carry on the train, but you can't get into anywhere in NYC carrying so once I got a car everything changed, lol

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I grew up a 1/2 block from the B&M lines, used to take the train to Coney Island 1 way and the Village the other way. I used to know the train.bus system like the back of my hand. Always tricky since you wanted to carry on the train, but you can't get into anywhere in NYC carrying so once I got a car everything changed, lol

Mot people thought I was crazy taking a train. I went to work at 3pm and it was packed with working people so I felt pretty safe. At night I took a cab home since I got home about 5am. I carried a 9mm in a shoulder holster and a MAC10 in my brief case. I was not really experienced on the trains but I knew how to get the 6 train from Madison to 2nd ave. Didn't have to walk to far. I was given permission by the NY AG's office to carry. Even the FBI that hung out there most every night knew I carried. Since the owner of Scores was pretty politically connected, he took care of the permit. I understood that there were not very people that got permits. Hey we had a few guys come to the front door of Scores checking in their guns with the door staff.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Which authority do u think can stop the elite from doing what they want. Have I seen anyone injecting this substance no. I only studied satanic ritual abuse for 15 years

After reading this ------> https://newspunch.com/us-govt-recognized-satanic-temple-religion/ prolly none, EXCEPT for the Author of the Bible!....He is mankind's ONLY HOPE!....

Were u aware the United States had OFFICIALLY RECONIZED this as an official religion?...I assume u were with studing this subject for 15 years....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic