Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Adding to the cycle...

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have ran a few cycles and feel like I might be ready to add a lil more to the party this prep season :) I am coming off an injury and lost some muscle mass which has me worried about being as stage ready as last season. I am running 10mg ED of winny now and going to add low dose of clen for the anti catabolic effect, and am doing a 6 week recomp and debating adding 20mg of test prop E3D to the mix for 6-8 weeks (assuming I can tolerate the sides). Of course, if I liked the results enough and had few enough sides I might be tempted to run 10-12 weeks...but that is dependent on many factors.

What are your thoughts on a winny prop cycle? I have heard the prop hurts, and curious where it should be pinned (glute?quad?where?) to help reduce the pain factor.

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
I can't help out with too many things cause I don't know much about ladies and gear use, but for me personally the prop is nothing. I had always heard it hurt bad too, but when i did it, it was no problem at all. Maybe it's because I use HG grade I don't know. Maybe some UGL's hurt more then others. I pin it in glutes, quads, and delts every other day.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
What is the logic behind this combination? I get the prop if you want to regain muscle in an off-season growth / recovery phase. I don't get the winstrol & clen. If you are trying to gain, winstrol has an anti-estrogenic aspect that is going to work against you both in muscle hypertrophy and potentially introduce joint pain. If you have injuries you're starting with, this may aggravate that. Same w/ the clen - you're trying to build but the clen is going to go towards cutting. IMO if you want to grow but not get sloppy, do a clean bulk or a bulk w/ a carb rotation. If you want to run a cycle, stick w/ the prop only. Then you can go into a cutter cycle for competion. I'm assuming a few things about what you are looking to do, but from those assumptions, these are my thoughts. I think you're doing it backwards.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
thanks for the input sassy! From what I have read the clen has anti catabolic properties and the diet I am using is a mass gain version of the ud2 by Lyle Mcdonald. Basically I am just wanting to recomp now at maitenance and make the most of the anabolic properties of the diet and using clen for 3.5 days during the low(er) carb portion is as per recommendation for the ud2. I would prefer to take 10mg ED of var and add the prop....but I don't have any right now :(

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
My opinion is if you want to stay feminine, find an alternative to test. When a transgender woman wants to become a man, she is prescribed test. (dosage around 50-100/week) The so called "side effects" of test are not side effects at all.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would keep the winny for pre-contest and get some VAR the shit is DIRT cheap for womens dosing and nearly side effect free forget the test IMO and if you MUST run and injectable run a low dose nandrolone to gain size, but again that is if you feel you MUST do something.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Gonna disagree respectively GS Done safely and short esters you can very much stay a woman.
Personally I think 50 should be top end. But apparently some do 100 ew

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have used var and it was ok, but I want a little more bang for my buck LOL...as I stated, I do not have var accessible right now and I don't have time to wait for it...I have catch up to play in the next 6 weeks. I have read alot about test prop use in women and based on what I know I am ok with giving it a try, and with such a short half life I can discontinue or reduce dose if sides are more than I like...

I might not be as cavalier if I were young, but at 44 I am a bit more adventerous ;)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
On another note, short esters never gave me any more pain than long esters. Occasionally it hurts regardless of the compound. I wish you luck Shan. It may be the most rewarding cycle you have had. Just don't write off a scratchy throat to the weather.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Start low dose and increase IF you need to then, as a guy I run really low doses compared to most and still get excellent results.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
thanks for the input sassy! From what I have read the clen has anti catabolic properties and the diet I am using is a mass gain version of the ud2 by Lyle Mcdonald. Basically I am just wanting to recomp now at maitenance and make the most of the anabolic properties of the diet and using clen for 3.5 days during the low(er) carb portion is as per recommendation for the ud2. I would prefer to take 10mg ED of var and add the prop....but I don't have any right now :(

I would also say plan your cycle and cycle your plan -- why the winstrol? If you don't have what you want to run, why run other stuff?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Well, I do want to minimize potential of fat gain and I just decided I wanted to make a go of it for this summer...it kind of snuck up on me LOL...I wasn't planning on doing the show until just the last week and now I have a plan.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic