Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Adding to the cycle...

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
IMO i would push back the show. But its your body. Don't try to play catch up using AAS. I have an injury to and lost a lot of mass in my upper body. Have a new sponsor and need to do 2 shows this year in my contract. I new about this and planed my shows late summer early fall. 24 weeks out. On Var now 15mg. will add in some primo most likely soon and start to cycle it 2-3 months on 2-3 months off then a nice cutter if i feel i need to be harde. I have been so good on my diet i don't have to worry about fat so now its just about adding size. Just my 2c, hope everything works out

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have 22 weeks, I really think I do have time, but I just want to maximize my chances as it were. Alot of it depends on how the next 6 weeks go, that will tell me alot and if I don't feel like I can present well Mid July then I have a secondary show in mind that is at the end of Oct so I can readjust the plan. I know I need to bring up my shoulders, so have to focus on that and getting everything else where it needs to be. I am just anxious...have alot more on my plate this year with a second job and kids activities...so I know I have my work cut out for me.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have 22 weeks, I really think I do have time, but I just want to maximize my chances as it were. Alot of it depends on how the next 6 weeks go, that will tell me alot and if I don't feel like I can present well Mid July then I have a secondary show in mind that is at the end of Oct so I can readjust the plan. I know I need to bring up my shoulders, so have to focus on that and getting everything else where it needs to be. I am just anxious...have alot more on my plate this year with a second job and kids activities...so I know I have my work cut out for me.

OMG you sound just like me. Lost all my shoulders do to a shoulder injury. It sucks so bad. Ok so you do have time. what you compete in? i can give better advise if i know

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I compete in NPC physique class. I took second in masters last year at the same July show....really could have had first....and I want first :) I had a hip issue that just kept me from being able to train much, but have enough leg growth I can deal with that...the wrist injury really put the brakes on the upper body work and my shoulders were my weak point last year so I missed the chance to really focus on growing them all winter.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I am in my third week cycle of test prop at 2 x 25mg a week and doing ok, the only sides I have had are interuppted period, been a bit moody and oily skin (but the oily skin is a good thing as I had dry skin before) but am getting better strength and endurance gains then any oral I have taken. I only find the injection painful ocasionally, been rotating sites, had a little water retention and gone up about 6-7 pounds but its barely noticeable compared to retention have had on cycles before. I have a lot of it but am seeing how it goes to how long I stay on it.
I did plenty of research and feel so far so good but am keeping an eye on any sides.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I am in my third week cycle of test prop at 2 x 25mg a week and doing ok, the only sides I have had are interuppted period, been a bit moody and oily skin (but the oily skin is a good thing as I had dry skin before) but am getting better strength and endurance gains then any oral I have taken. I only find the injection painful ocasionally, been rotating sites, had a little water retention and gone up about 6-7 pounds but its barely noticeable compared to retention have had on cycles before. I have a lot of it but am seeing how it goes to how long I stay on it.
I did plenty of research and feel so far so good but am keeping an eye on any sides.

Sounds like things are moving well !

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Yeah they seem to be! Just not sure how long to stay on for I ended up with 20 weeks worth because i am taking such a low dose but think this might be too much in one cycle. Thinking 12 weeks would be good but will see how it goes when I get a few more weeks in.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Shan, get ready for some facial hair with the TP...I started out on 20mg E5D to start and my libido was insane and not in a healthy way either ;) I have played with the dose and have found what works best for me and the reasons I chose to use it is 5mg E3D. The facial hair I didn't even know about until it was pointed out due to crap lighting in my bathroom and really just not paying attention as my facial hair is extremely light.

I am using it for TRT but the added strength I get from it is a bonus :) Running it with 100mg mast e EW

Also, most likely you will hold some water with the TP, maybe not but I did...another reason I lowered the dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic