Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Actual testosterone dosage when using oil products?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
where in the fuck did you get such weak cyp?

69mg/ml?

like JacDezz said... you must have grabbed someones TRT stuff...

go get some good stuff bro... and save that bottle for PCT

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I've never really thought about this much but my 125mg of TRT dose is really 86mg of actual test a week.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I should have clarified, 1 ml = 100mgs of test cyp, yes this is the product I believe the OP is talking about. They make this for TRT patients. He doesn't have 200mgs/ml of CYP which is what we all know and use.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Interesting... I guess I learn something new every day. When I initially began on prescribed TRT, I received a compounded test cyp dosed at 200mg/mL, and so I just figured it's always dosed as such. Thanks for the info.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Yes. Pfizer makes a depo testosterone in 100mg strength and 200mg strength.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I hear what you guys are saying and I have 250mg per cc product. I was referring to the actual raw testosterone in the product which was posted about 69mg is possible due to oil and esters(if thats correct in my thinking from information i have found) per cc so even at 250mg per cc I would only get an actual 172.5mg of raw test in the blood, reason I started going down this path it had me thinking that the actual test dosage in the blood would be a more precise way to control results and Im only sticking with one product period.
So, this is why I started to think about it so even at 3cc of 250mg test. cyp actual raw test would only be 517.5mg. Ill clarify a bit yes Im on point with training 20 years plus and diet pretty solid just Im just being anal to really provide all the right tools for this cycle since I will be using hgh first time, I really want a very nice synergistic effect. I look at it this way when you play baseball you just dont start swinging at anything, I want to aim, knuckle up and hit big for the ivy knock it out of the park.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
keep it simple. up it by 1 cc when you hit plateause. not really necessary yo over think it.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
We gauge are dosages on the mg per ml there's no need to subtract the added ester an oil etc, there's 250mg/ml in you're gear 800mgs like has already been said is more than enough to get even seasoned vets to grow.... Quit waisting all ur brain power on nonsense and use the energy to do some heavy compound movements.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
We gauge are dosages on the mg per ml there's no need to subtract the added ester an oil etc, there's 250mg/ml in you're gear 800mgs like has already been said is more than enough to get even seasoned vets to grow.... Quit waisting all ur brain power on nonsense and use the energy to do some heavy compound movements.

Agreed I return the focus to lifting...lol I do appreciate all the comments..

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
Not a whole lot of "Sugar Coating" going on here is there.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic