Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Actual testosterone dosage when using oil products?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Okay, so again I over think stuff a lot and my question is if your using test. Cyp. The actual mg dosage is 69mg per cc of actual testosterone because of the oil and ester so if I want 800 mg a week of actual testosterone would I need an actual amount of 11.5 cc of cypionate to equal the 800 mg of actual test or am I looking at this wrong? I feel like Im studying to be pharmacist...

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
I am at work and to lazy to check your numbers exactly, but in general terms at least you are correct.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Way over thinking 800mg cyp = 800mg cyp no extra math needed.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
well the way im looking at it if im taking 1mg of test suspension i get 100mg ofdamit test suspension per cc so if i take test cyp i only get 69 mg of test i may have to disagree people on this one numbers dont lie.... 10cc will get me only 690mg in the blood per week so i want top be at 800.... damit i want to be accurate lol close only counts in horseshoes

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
1mg of test suspension doesn't = 100mg of test it only = 1mg
800mg of test cyp is a decent dose.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Suspension will get more test in your blood, but it tends to cause more scar tissue as well. Plus you need to use it daily vs twice a week. Also it is easy to make bad suspension. Bad suspension will clog you pins from the inside, meaning half way through the shot. That sucks. So as in all things there are trade offs. Prop is also once daily, but will give you more test than cyp. It is oil based, so the scar tissue and clogs are not the same.

Or you can get some stronger cyp, like 300, and cut your 10cc down to 4. That is a nice 2cc shot twice a week, and that sure beats 1 a day. I take it farther and go with 400 Test Undeca and only have to stick myself once a week.

What makes 800 in your blood a magic number?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don't have to comment since all you awesome members said everything I would have anyways.

^^^^ props to fish, good explanation.

I to like everyone else want to know, why 800? what makes that number so special?

I will say that once you go past 600 to 750 depending on the person, the side effects start out weighing the results themselves.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Exactly Fish, what makes 800 IN your blood magic? If I made the OP some chocolate chip cookies, and he loved them thinking I made them exactly according to recipe, but then found out that I used only half as much sugar, would that make the cookies taste worse than they did before? Point is OP, you will make some awesome gains off of 800mg/test cyp, hell, you'd make awesome gains on 500mg/test cyp as long as your diet/training are on point. This is your first cycle isn't it? No offense shamrock, but you are way too zealous about the gear at this point. You've already decided you are going to use, so now be wise and start off low with only one compound. If I could change anything about how I started, it would be starting out with test only at 400mg/week. Second cycle would have been exactly the same. I would only up the dose if I didn't make any gains on the 400mg. I would only add in one extra compound at a time and only if my gains at 1g test (after many many many cycles) stalled.

Slow your roll bro. I like that you are really seriously considering how to do this best, but you are missing some key things in your excitement.

EDIT : Ok, just read that this is not your first cycle, but it IS your first one in 5 years. Understanding that, my advice does not change.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When I read your calculations, it looks like you have test cyp dosed at 100mg/mL, which is very unusual. Test cyp is usually dosed at 200mg/mL, and sometimes even 250mg/mL. Test cyp above that is less common, because it's tough to hold it in higher concentrations.

Make sure you know what your dose is in the test cyp you have. 11cc of test is typically a crazy about for a long ester like test cyp.

Also, when people tell you they are doing 800mg test per week, they are typically referring to their total amount (test plus ester), and not the actual test level. So 800mg/wk is typically considered 800mg test e or test c per week, which you are correct in stating that the actual amount of test is about 70% of that.

800mg of actual test is a pretty darn high dose.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Damn, I just re read this, and now I got it, you grabbed yourself some test cyp from someone who was on TRT and prescribed 100mgs a week. Yes everyone they do make it.

Well in that case OP, I wouldn't even bother running and using that. I would use it for TRT purposes though, but for an actual cycle, go grab yourself some higher dosed cyp at 250 or 300 and I would only go 500 or 600 a week. If this is your first cycle in 5 years, you'll respond well.

I myself don't go much higher than 600. Case and point, right now I am running TPP at 600 a week.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Calculations are NOT important here. We're telling you it's 85 degrees outside and you're asking us how much the relative humidity affects the current temperature and then you want us to convert that into Celsius... or maybe Kelvins. Listen, we all go by numbers that are PROVEN. Most of us have a good feel for what our body can handle and what it needs. 800mg or 2 injections per week of 2ml each (200mg per ml), is a MORE than sufficient dose for most people, especially for those who haven't reached or exceeded that number in the past. By you're math, here's what it would look like:

Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg per ml
Actual Test - 69mg per 100mg (138mg/ml) - Note: if there was only 69mg of test per CC of Cyp I would fucking kill someone

800mg/138mg = 5.7971014toinfinitiandbeyond

So, good luck measuring out that exact quantity. For the most part, this is not an exact science. Go watch that Planet Fitness commercial where the guy says, "I lift things up and put them down" and that's basically the right idea.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic