Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Absolute BEST Vascularity Cycle

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Eqy made me shed my golden locks so F that stuff ...........lol plus it was really not as effective as other compounds available, it will however give quit a boost to an endurance event.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I did not experience anxiety... bitI ran it high and I too was not impressed and felt like it was a waste of space... Masteron is much more effective... but it made me very moody... much more than tren...

It seems to be a compound that people eaither love or hate. I'm just one if the guys that doesn't care for it and rather run other oils. Put the anxiety to the side and felt that it really didn't do much of anything to me.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
Low body fat and loads of EQ... If BP is a problem then baby aspirin is what you need to fix that...

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I am going to give it a shot. I just cant see running mast over EQ for my goals. I am hoping I am one of those people who reacts well to it.
Many people say I have great vascularity so we will see. I am one of those types who cannot put on or lose massive amounts of weight, so
perhaps my wishful thinking will tell me that if in general "weight gaining" steroids dont add a ton of weight, maybe shredin' out steroids will
lean me out real well. I have to win somewhere right?! ;)

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I have anxiety without gear but EQ doesn't effect it at all in me. I love EQ, it's funny to me that people are comparing it too Mast in this thread they are so different IMO. I only see results from Mast with very low BF. I do get vascular on EQ (not that I care about that) but the strength and muscle building benefits of EQ is so much better than Mast. I won't bulk without EQ, the biggest thing about EQ for me is how my appetite increases on it. I can eat constantly on it.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
I have anxiety without gear but EQ doesn't effect it at all in me. I love EQ, it's funny to me that people are comparing it too Mast in this thread they are so different IMO. I only see results from Mast with very low BF. I do get vascular on EQ (not that I care about that) but the strength and muscle building benefits of EQ is so much better than Mast. I won't bulk without EQ, the biggest thing about EQ for me is how my appetite increases on it. I can eat constantly on it.

Good point. The negatives I see
just seems to be people who dont add a lot of mass (not my goal anyway) or dont seem to "respond" to it
which I dont even know if I buy because there are too many variables (diet, your fatassness, noobism, UG
gear quality, length of time ran, dosage, ETC!)

HOWEVER, when you read the steroid profile on EQ it seems like a GREAT compound. So many positives are
always written about it.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I understand about genetics, diet and natural vascularity.

The only reason why I have shy'd away from EQ in the past is I hear some people get horrible anxiety from it.
Unfortunately I have bad anxiety and this side is of concern. I may give it a go though...

Test-E
EQ
Win

Anxiety is less than Tren For with long cycles on it with me but it gets bad if I use a gram of EQ ew around the 5th week, 600mg is ok, 800mg starts to give the edginess and anxiety around 8 weeks.

if your using the undecylenate do a front load the first week. I'ts damn near as slow as the undecanoate ester to get blood levels of the hormone up.

I always do a front load with the undecylenate ester.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I understand about genetics, diet and natural vascularity.

The only reason why I have shy'd away from EQ in the past is I hear some people get horrible anxiety from it.
Unfortunately I have bad anxiety and this side is of concern. I may give it a go though...

Test-E
EQ
Win

Anxiety is less than Tren For with long cycles on it with me but it gets bad if I use a gram of EQ ew around the 5th week, 600mg is ok, 800mg starts to give the edginess and anxiety around 8 weeks.

if your using the undecylenate do a front load the first week. I'ts damn near as slow as the undecanoate ester to get blood levels of the hormone up.

I always do a front load with the undecylenate ester.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic