Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Absolute BEST Vascularity Cycle

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
OK guys, I know lots of varying opinions on this but I feel like people base this on other things besides just vascularity.
People seem to write off certain compounds because they do not add much mass even while "cutting". The individual
does not care about adding mass as he is happy with what he is carrying at the moment.

Vascularity, in bodybuilding, is the condition of having many highly visible, prominent and often extensively ramified superficial veins.[1] The skin appears "thin" — sometimes virtually diaphanous — due to an extreme reduction of subcutaneous fat, allowing for maximum muscle definition.

Also, lets say the individual is TREN SENSITIVE so tren CANNOT be ran. He has only ran test and bulking orals in the past.
He would also like to see which anabolic compounds can do for him, so he would like to avoid things such as T3/clen/GH etc

Goal: To be fair, lets say the MALE individual has 12-14% BF max and will be looking to cut down to around 6% for the upcoming summer. He wants to be as vascular as possible and as road-map veiny as possible.

Body type: Ectomorph sprinter with athletic build (middle/thumb finger just touch when grab around wrist).

Diet: He will be doing basic carb cycling to achieve his goals.

Cardio: 1.5 miles 5x week, 1 minute walk, 1 minute run style interval training.

Weights: Due to diet style, he will be doing a full body / high heart rate style lifting routine. 3-5 sets / 12-20 reps

He is interested in EQ as it is often over looked - some seem to love it, some seem to say it is a waste.

Thank you

220px-Veins.jpg

Last edited:
Popeye50

Popeye50

Nov 5, 2012
Vascularity is genetics.....some compounds (like EQ) will thicken your blood, increasing BP, hence increasing vascularity. Not worth it IMO. BUt besides that...of course lower bodyfat and good diet will bring out the road maps.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I have always thought about it as plumbing. A small town reqires less plumbing. A bigger town requires more plumbing. Genetics and how lean you are play a big roll as well to see it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Vascularity is all genetics. I was blessed with great veins. They really pop out when I get shredded for the summer. Im a huge fan of using winstrol, to really get veins popping.. Diet also plays a big role..

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
So have you thought about tren ?? Hahahah just kidding bro

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
primo is my go to for vasc but as guys said genetics and getting bf down is the real goal.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Vascularity wont be influenced any more than any other cycle- reps , training volume can increase it, with regards to thin layer of subcutaneous BF

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ive always been a fan of EQ. It has really helped thicken my veins and make them pop out more over the years. A test, eq, and winny cycle could make a big difference assuming diet and training is on point. I know you mentioned no tren but even a dose as low as 200-300mg per week stacked with test prop and mast would be ideal imo. Nothing gets me as vascular as that stack. Throw some winny on top of that and its a done deal ;)

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Smaller Athletic types generally do really well on Winstrol inj , a contest physique will show more vascularity with Halotestin .

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sheesh I took a year off and must have tucked most of my smarts in the back somewhere lol , i stand corrected EQ actually has a rep for producing vascularity - more so - than most - I too am a huge fan of winny . I always love deca and stack with winny as seems to counteract any bloat as well as contribute to overall cycle . Like someone mentioned though I'm a believer that genetics along with lifestyle impact body comp including vascularity .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic