Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

about to start a new stack and I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

C

cdbradley

May 19, 2011
I am about to start a Winstrol, Tren Acetate, and Test Propionate stack and im not sure how many ML of test prop and tren acetate to take a week to go with the winstrol. I need to know how many ML for a 8 week cycle....any and ALL help will be great appericated!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
what mg strength do you have?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
It would be good if you could give us a little background info first. What number cycle is this for you and how long have you been working out. I will not try to discourage you from taking the stack you want to take, I just want to be able to provide you with the info you'll need to be successful and avoid any shortcomings.

Do you have liquid winni? or oral?

I'll help you set something up if you answer the questions I've asked and let me know how much you have of each item.

C

cdbradley

May 19, 2011
I this will be my first time using, and I have not yet purchased any...thats why im trying to figure this out before hand. I have been working out for the past 10 years, but have really been consistant hitting it for the past year. I can get oral or liquid whinny, id prefer the oral, but ALL help is greatly appericated!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Do whatever Get Some tells you, but I'm just wondering if you wanna switch out that prop... Thats gonna be a lot of pinning for a first timer isn't it? Get Some put together an excellent thread for first cycles that I will be following precisely. Want the first experience to be a great one and something to grow on! The link to the thread I referenced is below. Good luck bro!

http://www.theironden.com/aas-cycle-discussion/414-first-cycle-all-you-need-know.html

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I this will be my first time using, and I have not yet purchased any...thats why im trying to figure this out before hand. I have been working out for the past 10 years, but have really been consistant hitting it for the past year. I can get oral or liquid whinny, id prefer the oral, but ALL help is greatly appericated!

Ok, I didn't realize this was your first cycle. I can guess why you'd like to use winny and tren along with test, but I AM (sorry, now that I know the facts) going to advise against it. Tren is nasty on first timers if you ask me, too many progesterone/prolactin related side effects. It sounds like you want to cut because of the compounds you mention plus short esters. I don't have a problem with you running test and winny for a cutter, but I'd like to ask why you would choose your first cycle as a cutting cycle? I've always been of the belief that your first cycle should be a bulker. You should be in good shape before hand and not using the AAS with intention of "losing weight."

A cutting cycle is designed to really "define" the muscles of someone who is alreadyin great shape and good size. There are better alternatives if you feel you need to lose some weight first. Nonetheless, tell me what you think and we can move forward from there.

C

cdbradley

May 19, 2011
well I actually do have some bulking agents, but I was gonna cut before I bulked, but now that I think about it, it makes sense to go the other way around...I have 300ml of test, 300ml of norandralone deconate and 100 pills (10mg each) of dianabol. How should I go about cycling these 3?

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
1 ML a day of the tren and test so you need 6 bottles of each minumum

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Something you should know up front is that Deca is not to be messed with on a first cycle. It can give you some incredible bulking gains, but it's so suppressive that the recovery is just brutal. I would recommend that you start out with the test and dbol that you have. 30mg each day (ED) is more than enough to make some nice muscle gains. With what you have, that will last you just under 5 weeks (about 33 days).

And from what it sounds like you have some Test that is 300mg/ml? 300ml of test is a shitload, I'll gladly take some off your hands, lol. If you have a single vial it's likely 300mg/ml and 10ml total. 300mg is a little less than desired per week for a first cycle, so getting another vial of the same would be helpful so you can run 600mg or so EW for about 10 weeks.

Click on the link that Pillarofbalance posted a few posts back. That will lead you to my full first cycle run through. It's the basics of what you need to know and what you need to have to avoid any problems. Read through that entirely and then get back to me with your thoughts.

E

etul86

May 9, 2011
Go with test only for a first cycle. There are many reasons why most of us recommend this. You can use Dbol for the first few weeks if you have test e or c

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
All excellent advice Mr Bradley...I believe test cypionate and dbol is a safe and sure bet on ur first cycle. U will make excellent gains. Don't forget ur post and some maintenance gear...hcg, arimidex...

C

cdbradley

May 19, 2011
thank you all! I do appericate it and will be getting in touch with my guy and getting started soon! Thanks again!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic