Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A neighbor implied I was racist

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
We live in a wildlife preserve, no hunting allowed. lol So yes, would call the police on anyone carrying a rifle in the area too.

I do have black friends, I really do. One I met at the gym. He works for a local advertising company. Guy is one of the best dressers I have ever met. He's always looking sharp. Back in my home town, before we moved to Texas, my neighbor was black. He was a chiropractor and owned the business. We would sit on his patio drinking margaritas that his lovely wife made for us. I would get phone calls from my wife bitching I was sitting out there too late sometimes. It would be 1am in the morning sometimes. He told me that the reason he married his wife was because she promised to mend his socks when they got holes in them. lol

One of the elders in my church is black too. Very, very kind man, and in all the years I have known him, not a single hurtful thing has ever left that man's mouth, even in the face of bad times, and even bigotry.

I live in a very conservative college town though. I have managed to run in to more level headed blacks here than I have in my home town. In fact, that's the reason why I left my home town; gangs and thugs turning it in to a shit hole. You also have to understand, that my wife and I work emergency medicine too. The mind set of entitlement of blacks is overwhelming. I cannot believe the shit that comes out of their mouths...."obama gon' pay fo dat" (in reference to her bill), "I have medicaid, so it's ok" (Ummm, no, it's not, it's a pregnancy test that would cost you $1 vs $150 in the ER). It's unfortunate that 90% makes the other 10% look bad.

Thank you for posting this. It is important for us to challenge ourselves to find positive stories about blacks, asians and any other race that is treated as suspect as a whole by our dominant white society. If we do not do that at every opportunity, we run the risk of increasing the rift between blacks and whites.

I have a sister who works in the emergency room as a nurse. She has done so for over 20 years. She tells me similar stories to yours.

I think however, maybe you have the percentages mixed up. Most blacks I have met are decent honest folks. There is a significant minority of blacks (just as there is of whites) who are ignorant, selfish and feel entitled. It is important not to make the mistake of thinking the situation with that minority makes the whole of our race relations hopeless.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
it's amazing that the difference between your frien and the average black hasn't jumped out for you to notice. thnat or you know but not posting it.

Your friend is the product of another country..in this case 2 countries. They don't live the hip hop gangsta lifestyle or have that mentality.

I know guys from hiati and from Africa. Completely different then the us black mentality.

There is truth in what you say. However there are a large number of American blacks (a large majority of them) who are decent, honest hard working folks. It is important to never lose sight of that fact, even when you are calling out the idiots. And it is important to not lose sight of the fact there are plenty of ignorant, angry, foolish, entitled poor white trash at the same time.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
There is truth in what you say. However there are a large number of American blacks (a large majority of them) who are decent, honest hard working folks. It is important to never lose sight of that fact, even when you are calling out the idiots. And it is important to not lose sight of the fact there are plenty of ignorant, angry, foolish, entitled poor white trash at the same time.

I sorry for the spelling and typo's of my last post as I had a customer walk up to my desk in middle of typing. The above is true but they are a minority within the minority.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
You did the right thing, just based upon the fact that one was carrying an illegal weapon. For all you know, they may have been radical muslims looking to behead another westerner.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I sorry for the spelling and typo's of my last post as I had a customer walk up to my desk in middle of typing. The above is true but they are a minority within the minority.

Do you have any statistical data to support this allegation? You are, after all, condemning nearly the entire black population of the US with this statement. Before you made such a widespread accusation, I would expect you would have something more than your general impression to back it up.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Thank you for posting this. It is important for us to challenge ourselves to find positive stories about blacks, asians and any other race that is treated as suspect as a whole by our dominant white society. If we do not do that at every opportunity, we run the risk of increasing the rift between blacks and whites.

I have a sister who works in the emergency room as a nurse. She has done so for over 20 years. She tells me similar stories to yours.

I think however, maybe you have the percentages mixed up. Most blacks I have met are decent honest folks. There is a significant minority of blacks (just as there is of whites) who are ignorant, selfish and feel entitled. It is important not to make the mistake of thinking the situation with that minority makes the whole of our race relations hopeless.

That's some RACIST SHIT right there!! We have to find some positive things to say about the poor minorities in this evil 'Mr Whitey'' Country! How about...NO. We don't , how about everybody earns their kudos? I could tell you were a closet racist by your tiptoeing around these issues. Anytime you judge some one , one way or the other, good or bad, because of their race, you are a racist. That's the definition of racism WW. I've lived in bad neighborhoods and good neighborhoods. The unfortunate truth is most bad neighborhoods are dominated by minorities. And don't say it's whitey holding them down, my Grandparents and millions of others came here with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their backs and built a life and kept their neighborhoods nice.
You attempt to excuse blacks bad behavior by the term ''angry black man or angry black youngster''. Instead of attempting to excuse it , call it out. They're angry because they have no father or father figure in their life. They're angry because they're Mom's a crackhead or just a plain ole shitty mom. They have no positive life role models and the blacks that are successful tat should be held up to them as role models are publicly destroyed. They made it on their own without gov't handouts are called ''uncle thom's or house ni&&a's''. I didn't say this, this is what Condaleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Herb Cain, Alan Keyes..etc are called and belittled by the poverty pimp crowd aka Jessie jackson and al sharpton.
People have to be responsible for themselves, not blame their life and circumstances on the boggie man

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
That's some RACIST SHIT right there!! We have to find some positive things to say about the poor minorities in this evil 'Mr Whitey'' Country! How about...NO. We don't , how about everybody earns their kudos? I could tell you were a closet racist by your tiptoeing around these issues. Anytime you judge some one , one way or the other, good or bad, because of their race, you are a racist. That's the definition of racism WW. I've lived in bad neighborhoods and good neighborhoods. The unfortunate truth is most bad neighborhoods are dominated by minorities. And don't say it's whitey holding them down, my Grandparents and millions of others came here with absolutely nothing but the clothes on their backs and built a life and kept their neighborhoods nice.
You attempt to excuse blacks bad behavior by the term ''angry black man or angry black youngster''. Instead of attempting to excuse it , call it out. They're angry because they have no father or father figure in their life. They're angry because they're Mom's a crackhead or just a plain ole shitty mom. They have no positive life role models and the blacks that are successful tat should be held up to them as role models are publicly destroyed. They made it on their own without gov't handouts are called ''uncle thom's or house ni&&a's''. I didn't say this, this is what Condaleeza Rice, Clarence Thomas, Herb Cain, Alan Keyes..etc are called and belittled by the poverty pimp crowd aka Jessie jackson and al sharpton.
People have to be responsible for themselves, not blame their life and circumstances on the boggie man

Did I ever talk about evil whitey? That is all you, and don't put your words in my mouth. Even without that inauspicious beginning it would be hard to know exactly how to respond to this steaming pile of dog shit of a post.

First of all, let's consider the goal. Maybe we can agree on that. As a society, we should be looking for solutions to the problems we agree exist, the angry entitled poor people, whether they are black or white. The ones on welfare, who act like the rest of us owe them their living. The ones from broken homes, with parents on drugs, living lives of crime, etc.

So the question is what is likely to help solve that problem. Telling them every day that they are pieces of shit? Or maybe talking about positive role models they can relate to? You tell me, which strategy (yours or mine) will work better. After all, you can't herd cats with a stick, but you can lead them with a bowl of milk.

Second, let's consider your allegation that I am racist against the whites. I happen to be as white as they come. Mayflower ancestors, American Revolution ancestors, you name the elite white culture and it I have it in my family. I am proud of most of my heritage and culture. I think everyone should try to find ways to be proud of their heritage. And when I say we whites should try to find positive black stories to tell, you accuse me of being racist??? Did you perhaps misunderstand what I was getting at there??? Because all I am saying is we need to tell positive stories so blacks can be proud of themselves and their heritage and the rest of us can admire the best of their culture. If you spent five seconds thinking about what I wrote, I bet you would not have made that accusation. If instead, you accuse me of being racist because I talk about poor white trash the same time as I talk about poor black trash, I say you misunderstand me sir, I am not a racist, but a realist.

Third, I agree about people being responsible for themselves. But it isn't easy to take someone from a broken home and teach them how to do that. And you have correctly pointed out a lot of the problems in the poor black community are caused by broken homes, as are many of the problems in the poor white community. And I promise you, telling the poor black folks they are pieces of shit won't help. Maybe, just maybe, telling them about people like them who are successful and respectable will help.

Last edited:
Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
wood why don't you start a thread about positive experiences with blacks so they can be proud lol... that's just stupid... nobody needs your approval to be proud especially a whole race.. the problem starts with somebody calling shortz a racist it didn't start with him calling the cops the guy was black so that's how he was decribed as a black man with a big machete... if it was a whit guy with blonde hair he would of said that... whats the problem? your so poud of your black token friend you got and want to post up how you have tea thats terrific what does that have to do with this thread?
I live in the most diversified state in this country I prolly got more black friends than even the black members here one of my closest friends is black... my very best friend was murdered by a black guy, ive been in several fights with black guys I don't have any token black friends and don't feel the need to post anything positive or negative because I don't look at people like that... but you do and don't even realize it... your so worried about gman seeing ur point of view but ur the blind one here calling his post a piece of dog shit hmmmm....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I'm just going to put this here...

-A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.2
-Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.
-One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.
-Black males ages 30 to 34 have the highest incarceration rate of any race/ethnicity.
-Blacks make up about 12% of the population, yet they account for 60% of the incarcerated.

* Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
* When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
* Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
* The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

* Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
* Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
* Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
* Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

* Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
* Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

* Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
* Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Not that it answers your question directly it does give an idea of some of the rates.
Source:
Arrest data: FBI, Crime in the United States, 2001
(USGPO, 2002), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2002
(USGPO, 2003), p. 252. FBI, Crime in the United States, 2003
(USGPO, 2004), p. 288

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Did I ever talk about evil whitey? That is all you, and don't put your words in my mouth. Even without that inauspicious beginning it would be hard to know exactly how to respond to this steaming pile of dog shit of a post.

First of all, let's consider the goal. Maybe we can agree on that. As a society, we should be looking for solutions to the problems we agree exist, the angry entitled poor people, whether they are black or white. The ones on welfare, who act like the rest of us owe them their living. The ones from broken homes, with parents on drugs, living lives of crime, etc.

So the question is what is likely to help solve that problem. Telling them every day that they are pieces of shit? Or maybe talking about positive role models they can relate to? You tell me, which strategy (yours or mine) will work better. After all, you can't herd cats with a stick, but you can lead them with a bowl of milk.

Second, let's consider your allegation that I am racist against the whites. I happen to be as white as they come. Mayflower ancestors, American Revolution ancestors, you name the elite white culture and it I have it in my family. I am proud of most of my heritage and culture. I think everyone should try to find ways to be proud of their heritage. And when I say we whites should try to find positive black stories to tell, you accuse me of being racist??? Did you perhaps misunderstand what I was getting at there??? Because all I am saying is we need to tell positive stories so blacks can be proud of themselves and their heritage and the rest of us can admire the best of their culture. If you spent five seconds thinking about what I wrote, I bet you would not have made that accusation. If instead, you accuse me of being racist because I talk about poor white trash the same time as I talk about poor black trash, I say you misunderstand me sir, I am not a racist, but a realist.

Third, I agree about people being responsible for themselves. But it isn't easy to take someone from a broken home and teach them how to do that. And you have correctly pointed out a lot of the problems in the poor black community are caused by broken homes, as are many of the problems in the poor white community. And I promise you, telling the poor black folks they are pieces of shit won't help. Maybe, just maybe, telling them about people like them who are successful and respectable will help.

Well if you ain't black you suffer terribly from assigned white guilt. America is thee most accepting Country in this World. Where else are people attempting to sneak into or dreaming of going? I have 2 longtime friends from Kenya, our kids grew up together. One started with nothing and worked her way into Trauma Nursing. The other is a single Mom, her husband passed. They are both appalled at American blacks and so are most Africans. They come from squalor and see the opportunities and jump on them and shake their heads at the blacks here that strive to live at the bottom rung of society.
So tell me WW . How do these people come here and climb the economic ladder while American blacks as a whole , NOT ALL of course, continue in poverty, crime and misery? Will you singing Koom by Ya to them help raise them up? lol You need to visit a hood near you , go intermingle and ask them. If you make it out of there let me know what they said

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Back in the old days we didn't have this kind of trouble.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic