Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

A Couple Newbie Questions

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Bro we are going to be in this thread for years lol. I can't anser every little question like this. Please go do research and anser the question you just asked. Ok? I'll stick around but I can't spoon feed you.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I was wondering how a post started today could have 3 pages...then I see its 3 pages of Paul and DLTH. Lol

None of this makes sense

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Where's the unsubscribe button?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I was wondering how a post started today could have 3 pages...then I see its 3 pages of Paul and DLTH. Lol

None of this makes sense

He asks one question, then makes another post asking another question, then another. Turbolag atleast have the fundamentals down man. You don't need to be spoonfed all the simplest info, the internet has all the basics for you.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks guys. Ill spend more time researching.

kingkrazy1012

kingkrazy1012

Dec 1, 2011
If you are pinning 200mg of HG TestC you should see your levels go up a good bit.

If your natty levels were that low I would think you would see some nice progress the gym with the HRT dose you are doing now.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Alright I just re read this whole thread. I'm really pissed off how stupid I sounded describing everything.

As for the nutritionist I was working with.... Haven't worked with him in a long time. I agree with you guys. I don't know what was going on. If I could do things differently I would never had dieted for a bb comp and would have started strength training.

I've been reading and have pretty much decided my first run and everything.

This thread is stupid and I'm sorry I made it.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Mods can you delete this thread please?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Alright I just re read this whole thread. I'm really pissed off how stupid I sounded describing everything.

As for the nutritionist I was working with.... Haven't worked with him in a long time. I agree with you guys. I don't know what was going on. If I could do things differently I would never had dieted for a bb comp and would have started strength training.

I've been reading and have pretty much decided my first run and everything.

This thread is stupid and I'm sorry I made it.

Thanks for the replies guys.

Mods can you delete this thread please?

We're not deleting this no. You'll just have to live with the pain.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
It's not stupid and don't be so hard on yourself. Keeping this thread will help the next new guy learn from your mistakes.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
We're not deleting this no. You'll just have to live with the pain.

But.... But.....
It's not stupid and don't be so hard on yourself. Keeping this thread will help the next new guy learn from your mistakes.

Thanks Paul.... That's a good point.

Test E or C should be the first run people! Run it by itself to see how you respond then go from there! And keep the anti estrogens on hand.

That's about an hours worth of research in two sentences.

Haha

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Honestly bro, IMO it sounds like your nutritionist friend was simply making some profit off of you. I hate to think like this, but guys do it and it does happen. Sorry to hear about your test levels being so low like that. Have you had problems like that throughout your life or just after you tried gear, and at such a young age to begin? What was your composition like growing up, your BMR, lifestyle etc. You say you are in a a federation now, have you done a show before? Have you ever had a lot of LBM without a really high fat percentage? I am just a little confused as to everything you refer to.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Test levels dropped about a year before I tried gear. When I first started dieting I hadn't planned on even using gear.

But I wasn't getting any results and I was doing everything I was told. So I just thought I didn't have a bodybuilding physique.

In relation to the nutritionist I used. He did know a pretty good amount about diet. He worked with my friend for his show and be placed 2nd out of I think 10 people. He looked really good.

But his physique responded completely different than mine. When he dieted down be kept most of his muscle. When I dieted down ( way before trying gear ) I lost most of my muscle. I looked terrible.

Basically the reason my test levels dropped is because I'm a highly anxious person. And at the time I was going through some issues.

Here's a timeline:

04: anxiety issues started

Late 04: dieted down from 255 to 225. At this point I hadn't lost a bunch of muscle and strength was ok.

Early 05: started working with nutritionist. Dieted until around June. Went from 225 to 174.

At this point I looked terrible. We checked my body fat, it was 9%. But I had hardly any muscle left. I didn't look like a bodybuilder, thats for sure.

The diet I followed was a high protein diet too. With medium- high carbohydrates, depending on the day.

I started trying to put on muscle after my diet. I went from 174 to 190 in about a month. And I didn't gain hardly any muscle. Just filled out with glycogen and water.

At this point I was really frustrated because of no muscle gain. So I started yoyo dieting. I would follow the diet I was given in the morning and I would be so hungry in the afternoon I'd break it and cheat. So this lead to me going back to 210. I was just gaining fat, no muscle gain at all. And let's not even talk about strength. I couldn't bench 195.

So in 06 I thought I'd go head and get on something. I didn't respond well to any of the supplements either. Got frustrated and quit.

Once I was prescribed trt in 2010, I dieted down again using pretty much the same diet, but this time I kept most of my muscle and looked a little better.

So my issue was definitely testosterone levels, not genetics. But I didn't know at the time, and no one suggested either.

I didn't know what a forum was in 2004, so I had no ones opinion to ask.

I was fat growing up. In 04 is when I didn't wanna be fat anymore and started losing weight.

I have competed in WABDL twice. (World association of bench pressers and dead lifters)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic