Latest Member
Remy14
What's New?

A Couple Newbie Questions

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
But this time when I do gear, I'm gonna make sure I know more about it, and I'm gonna ask a lot of questions. But I'm not looking to get on gear right now, but I wanna be prepared for when I am ready.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
2.5 units of GH/week? What does that mean?

The syringe was an insulin syringe. I just did what he told me, I didn't really know at the tie there were different measurements of syringes. But we did 2.5 units in the insulin syringe the. Injected it through my stomach.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
The syringe was an insulin syringe. I just did what he told me, I didn't really know at the tie there were different measurements of syringes. But we did 2.5 units in the insulin syringe the. Injected it through my stomach.

2.5IU/GH sorry I never heard it put that way. I didn't know if you meant 2.5 vials/week or what. 2.5IU isn't enough enough one day let alone a week. I really wonder what your "friend" had you on or doing?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Your making no sense bro. Test suspension has no ester. I'm sorry but what your telling use makes ZErO sense.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
2.5IU/GH sorry I never heard it put that way. I didn't know if you meant 2.5 vials/week or what. 2.5IU isn't enough enough one day let alone a week. I really wonder what your "friend" had you on or doing?

I think he was just trying to maybe ease me into everything? I'm not sure.

But now I'm just doing 1cc of test cypianate weekly. It's helped, but am I getting the most out of it? I inject it every Monday.

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Your making no sense bro. Test suspension has no ester. I'm sorry but what your telling use makes ZErO sense.

Oh. Honestly man I just got on what he recommended. I really didn't know, and I didn't really know about forums at the time.

But that's the past, I wanna start fresh and learn how they work and what to do.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I think he was just trying to maybe ease me into everything? I'm not sure.

But now I'm just doing 1cc of test cypianate weekly. It's helped, but am I getting the most out of it? I inject it every mo day.

That is your trt dose right? Those are not designed to get anything out if it but normal trt range.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
That is your trt dose right? Those are not designed to get anything out if it but normal trt range.

Yea that's from the dr. So am I good with 1 cc weekly? I got my levels checked back in July, and I was in the normal range, but the low normal. I thought if I brought my levels up some more I might benefit. Is that on the right track or does it not matter? I think I read you should keep your test levels as high as you can. Is that right?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yea that's from the dr. So am I good with 1 cc weekly? I got my levels checked back in July, and I was in the normal range, but the low normal. I thought if I brought my levels up some more I might benefit. Is that on the right track or does it not matter? I think I read you should keep your test levels as high as you can. Is that right?

Ok man. First I think you need to go do some more reading and research ok. I'm just having troubles connecting the dots. 1cc of test should keep you in the upper upper range if normal so when you say you lady test was in the range of low normal doesnt make sence to me.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Also if you try to screw with your levels and the doc catches you he will drop you.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Ok man. First I think you need to go do some more reading and research ok. I'm just having troubles connecting the dots. 1cc of test should keep you in the upper upper range if normal so when you say you lady test was in the range of low normal doesnt make sence to me.

Sorry. When I got my levels tested last, I was doing 1cc every 2 weeks. After I found out I was on the low end, I talked to the dr and he agreed on upping it to 1cc a week. I'm about to go back and get re tested. I was supposed to go in November but I wanted to wait till the new year.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Also if you try to screw with your levels and the doc catches you he will drop you.

Yea that's why I was wanting to wait on getting on gear. Until I have a game plan. Plus I wanna learn what I'm doing first, before I take anything.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic