Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A calorie is just a calorie

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I edited my post to name one. This is everywhere now though, and the results of so many competitors are starting to throw away all of the old school thought processes.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Michael Phelps is another, if you want me to keep going...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Aly Raisman, Ryan Lochte, Dorian Yates....

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Evan Centaponi during the press conference said " I don't even what to say the things I have been eating in my Mr. O prep." I think he was not as conditioned as he could have been.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Let me take a different angle. I hear Ben Pakulski talking a lot about inflammation lately. As far As I understand, cleaner foods have less of an immune system response. Now if you believe that than not all calories are equal.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If you believe in IIFYM so much. I suggest you eat pizza and ice cream for the next month. Make sure it fits your "macros" and we'll see how you look and feel then. Alberto is full of shit if he says he eats like this all the time. The idea of IIFYM has been blown way out of proportion. If you eat a pop tart after you lift I don't see that making a bit of difference BUT if you eat a pop tart with every meal you will see the negative effects. IIFYM still means eating clean most of the time but somehow people think they can eat shit all day and be ripped.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
If you believe in IIFYM so much. I suggest you eat pizza and ice cream for the next month. Make sure it fits your "macros" and we'll see how you look and feel then. Alberto is full of shit if he says he eats like this all the time. The idea of IIFYM has been blown way out of proportion. If you eat a pop tart after you lift I don't see that making a bit of difference BUT if you eat a pop tart with every meal you will see the negative effects. IIFYM still means eating clean most of the time but somehow people think they can eat shit all day and be ripped.

Ate Ice cream every day, 2 servings, before bed, for 5 months. And don't you dare say genetics as a reply to this...

eefe5983.jpg

84823e75.jpg

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Let me take a different angle. I hear Ben Pakulski talking a lot about inflammation lately. As far As I understand, cleaner foods have less of an immune system response. Now if you believe that than not all calories are equal.

Do you mean if you wash your food first, you will get less inflammation? I agree, if your food is dirty, by all means wash before eating.

Obviously joking. I am waiting for a guy to tell me what 'clean' is. They cant....because there is no such thing as "clean" food. Alan Aragon did the best write up on it I have seen. I have yet to see anyone come close to making a valid point that this concept holds merit in any form.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I really don't know if the concept holds any merit, but I can see that some foods may cause less inflammation than others. The response may be more individual. Some foods may be better for curtain people. I think we just don't know yet.

Lol curtain people. Silly autocorrect. Certain people.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Apple cider vinegar said to be like an anti inflammatory type substance

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic