Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

875mg/ml

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I can't even imagine what pain that would cause!!! I made some t-500 without EO and just one cc of that had me hatin my buttcheek for a couple of days!!

Why did you throw it out, you could have used half a cc when you pinned it and used something else to dilute it so it wouldn't be as rough!!

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I can't even imagine what pain that would cause!!! I made some t-500 without EO and just one cc of that had me hatin my buttcheek for a couple of days!!

Why did you throw it out, you could have used half a cc when you pinned it and used something else to dilute it so it wouldn't be as rough!!

Mainly because he said it was 875mg then when I posted it guys like gf said it was not possible so I questioned him and he said 775mg. So who knows what's in it. I rather not take the chance and end up with knots. Wow test500 without e.o. must of hurt like no other

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012

Mainly because he said it was 875mg then when I posted it guys like f.d. said it was not possible so I questioned him and he said 775mg. So who knows what's in it. I rather not take the chance and end up with knots. Wow test500 without e.o. must of hurt like no other

Last edited:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i feel the same way bro...and if u want a blend u just mix diff oils together and u have a blend....dw

exactly i take an empty vial every week and mix 3 ccs tren, 2 cc eq, 2 cc test and just shoot about 1.2 cc ed since tren needs to be done daily to keep it steady. Doesnt get any easier than your own blends. Keep this shit simple and your life will be so much easier. i remember i use to map out these long elaborate cycles with times and days etc etc now i just know how much im taking and shoot it and get on my way. People way over think it...MD prob started that when they started showing these mythical pro cycles lol

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
exactly i take an empty vial every week and mix 3 ccs tren, 2 cc eq, 2 cc test and just shoot about 1.2 cc ed since tren needs to be done daily to keep it steady. Doesnt get any easier than your own blends. Keep this shit simple and your life will be so much easier. i remember i use to map out these long elaborate cycles with times and days etc etc now i just know how much im taking and shoot it and get on my way. People way over think it...MD prob started that when they started showing these mythical pro cycles lol[/QUOT

Great. Thanx for that tip. I wrote it down. Can I add more test or is that mixture best?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
exactly i take an empty vial every week and mix 3 ccs tren, 2 cc eq, 2 cc test and just shoot about 1.2 cc ed since tren needs to be done daily to keep it steady. Doesnt get any easier than your own blends. Keep this shit simple and your life will be so much easier. i remember i use to map out these long elaborate cycles with times and days etc etc now i just know how much im taking and shoot it and get on my way. People way over think it...MD prob started that when they started showing these mythical pro cycles lol[/QUOT

Great. Thanx for that tip. I wrote it down. Can I add more test or is that mixture best?

He's just saying he makes his own blend by adding the oils. I just draw what I want from each vial and shoot.

I however do like my high dosed gear. High dosed test, then cut with whatever else I'm running. I also don't really experience much pip with anything.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
He's just saying he makes his own blend by adding the oils. I just draw what I want from each vial and shoot.

I however do like my high dosed gear. High dosed test, then cut with whatever else I'm running. I also don't really experience much pip with anything.

Got it...Thx u. If I pick btw 350 test and 250 I always go with 350...and that goes for all my gear exception of npp. 100mg ed is just right. Like suspension.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Got it...Thx u. If I pick btw 350 test and 250 I always go with 350...and that goes for all my gear exception of npp. 100mg ed is just right. Like suspension.

I take everything that i will need for the week assuming some will be long acting and some short acting. i mix it all in one vial. lets say its a total of 7 ccs for easy math. I then shoot one cc every day which keeps my levels as steady as possible. if its all long acting i mix it in one vial and shoot 2-3x wk depending on your preferance. lmk if that makes sense if not ill really break it down for you

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
exactly i take an empty vial every week and mix 3 ccs tren, 2 cc eq, 2 cc test and just shoot about 1.2 cc ed since tren needs to be done daily to keep it steady. Doesnt get any easier than your own blends. Keep this shit simple and your life will be so much easier. i remember i use to map out these long elaborate cycles with times and days etc etc now i just know how much im taking and shoot it and get on my way. People way over think it...MD prob started that when they started showing these mythical pro cycles lol

same here bro..when u do this over and over all your life its nothing but second nature...each time im ready to sling a dart i will take 1cc from each bottle and most the time im stacking 3 things and i try and hit it eod no matter what the ester ...If i feel i want to do more then i will...i might do around 3 to 6 ccs in one dayi dont count mgs nor write cycles like i did back in my early years when things were fresh and new..Not that their is nothing wrong with keeping track that shows more intrest in what your doing ....Long as i can maintain im happy...
really just say i run 500mgs of test for one week and drop it down the next week to 300 or 400...i cant feel the diff....If i decide to run more it just because im passing time....not that im going to get anymore from the chemical...dw

Last edited:
B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this mg strength is not possible. 1st of all when all the different compounds are melted you would have over 1ml of melted solution, this is not even including the solvent, BA, and the oil. In a typical standard dose your looking at roughly 60% of the solution being just oil. On your higher mg/ml items even less. Test 600 for example has roughly only 10% oil, there just is no room for more. A label can state anything. So don't b fooled....

Your understanding of the subject is backward.
Most steroid powders have a displacement value of roughly .9
This means that they are MORE dense than water (1g/ml), and that 1 gram of powder will displace .9ml.
Therefore, 1cc of pure melted hormone would have a mass of 1.11g (at .9 displacement).
The product in question would be about 80% pure hormone. So yeah, it isn't impossible, but it would be very thick and painful.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Excuse me? I am far from being backwards....Crazy how some are quick to respond to subject matters they have no idea about. I will state this once again, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE THE 875MG/ML SOLUTION WE ARE DISCUSSING.

If some think otherwise, make it yourself, get it tested and post the results.

Your understanding of the subject is backward.
Most steroid powders have a displacement value of roughly .9
This means that they are MORE dense than water (1g/ml), and that 1 gram of powder will displace .9ml.
Therefore, 1cc of pure melted hormone would have a mass of 1.11g (at .9 displacement).
The product in question would be about 80% pure hormone. So yeah, it isn't impossible, but it would be very thick and painful.

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
Excuse me? I am far from being backwards....Crazy how some are quick to respond to subject matters they have no idea about. I will state this once again, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CREATE THE 875MG/ML SOLUTION WE ARE DISCUSSING.

If some think otherwise, make it yourself, get it tested and post the results.

Backwards, as in: you have density and displacement confused, which is skewing your concept on the matter.

Please don't make the mistake of thinking I'm a newbie to AAS and brewing (along with chemistry and basic math) because I am new on this forum. I'm not VIP for nothing.

Again, you are treating displacement value like density, when they are in fact inversely related (as displacement value increases, density decreases).

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic