arcticranger
What's New?

875mg/ml

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Aw I see, that eq is heavy more like .9
Was not dubting u fd jus trying to have a discustion about it, if sombody says impossible i want to know why or if sombody claims the impossible I want to know how.... The total amount of gear is still less than a ml but not much room.... I'm still not convinced either way yet tho.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You could go out and secure the compound and c for yourself its not possible. You can only squeeze so much into a ml. As much as I would like to believe 875 is possible, I know better.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Re-opened for business in here... Everyone just take a deep breath this time please. I'm trying to enjoy a rainy saturday with my daughter and don't want to deal with this nonsense. You've all made your points abundantly clear.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
You could go out and secure the compound and c for yourself its not possible. You can only squeeze so much into a ml. As much as I would like to believe 875 is possible, I know better.

Now he is saying its 775mg/ml. But when I added the compounds in the text it was 875/mg. Thank god I through it out. Somehow my typing made members believe I made this. I didn't even know what BB% Ba% ment until yesterday. And in no way was I trying to sell or shill anything. I get for personal use only. And just like most we have different sources, so this came from one of many sources, main thing is I didn't buy it or do it. And thanks to TID I chucked it

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Now he is saying its 775mg/ml. But when I added the compounds in the text it was 875/mg. Thank god I through it out. Somehow my typing made members believe I made this. I didn't even know what BB% Ba% ment until yesterday. And in no way was I trying to sell or shill anything. I get for personal use only. And just like most we have different sources, so this came from one of many sources, main thing is I didn't buy it or do it. And thanks to TID I chucked it
your ass cheek willl thank you more than anything that you chucked it lol. I used to buy high mg shit then i realized there is no point. just shoot more of it to get your desired mg's. your not in pain this way.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
your ass cheek willl thank you more than anything that you chucked it lol. I used to buy high mg shit then i realized there is no point. just shoot more of it to get your desired mg's. your not in pain this way.

I don't know how this guy does it. I tasted it and my mouth is still numb. I hope my teeth don't fall out. And yes no bloody knots.thank god

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Npp is eod or ed shot? It's 100mg/ml.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The test "875" or "775" or whatever, made your mouth numb??????? Hmmmmmm, 400mgs test e, 200mgs test pp, 100mgs prop, 100mgs tren ace, and 75mgs cocaine.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

i feel the same way bro...and if u want a blend u just mix diff oils together and u have a blend....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
why did u chuck it...from my understanding he was your friend...and he makes killer gear....?...makes no sence to me to chuck it.But then again when u make things up u have to make more things to cover up.this thread is useless...dw

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
The test "875" or "775" or whatever, made your mouth numb??????? Hmmmmmm, 400mgs test e, 200mgs test pp, 100mgs prop, 100mgs tren ace, and 75mgs cocaine.

Only because I live on the east coast of it was the west coast it would be 75mg crystal meth

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
why did u chuck it...from my understanding he was your friend...and he makes killer gear....?...makes no sence to me to chuck it.But then again when u make things up u have to make more things to cover up.this thread is useless...dw

He is a friend and his gear got me up from 220-250., but he is facing time and I feel he started underdosing his gear, bc he knows he is going away. That's when Napsg came in handy with genshi....didn't want to put his business out there but hey we don't know each other.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic