5mg anavar

Discussion in 'Female Anabolics and Meds' started by maybeliftathing, Apr 16, 2017.

1. maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing TID Lady Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Has anyone taken just 5mg of var? If so was it beneficial at all? I've ran var a few time and other things like d bol and NPP. My voice has suffered some from the NPP and while I'm ok with where it is, I don't want it to get worse. I've recently been running 10mg of anavar and noticed my voice is getting cracky again so I'm dropping back to 5mg. Just wondering if it's even worth taking such a small dose. I'm positive my var is legit it's the same I've always ran with amazing results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue Strongwoman Administrator Staff Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Are you positive it is var that you are taking? IMO 10 mg var shouldn't be messing with your voice. Im not really sure on 5mg being worth it. If it were me I wouldn't even bother . But that's me.

3. maybeliftathing

Sep 25, 2016
    I've used this var before with zero issues. I agree that 10mg shouldn't mess with my voice. It never has before even at 20. I was thinking that maybe since it's started to get cracky and a little deeper that maybe the var is just messing with it a little more. Hell I dunno. I did have a terrible sinus infection and cold so maybe that is what was effecting it.

Snake likes this.
  4. Snake

Snake VIP Member

May 1, 2011
    Ever tried Test at like 20 mg per week?
    Seems to work really well with minimum sides for many women, including a close gym rat friend of mine.
    Changed her life, actually!

5. maybeliftathing

Sep 25, 2016
    No. I haven't tried it yet. I'm so very "side effect" sensitive. I have to really be careful with what I take. Even super low doses can get tricky with me.

6. Vera

Vera New Member

Apr 19, 2017
    maybe other two items caused the result?

maybeliftathing likes this.
  7. maybeliftathing

Sep 25, 2016
    Oh for sure. It's just this var cycle seems to be enhancing it some.

8. ebony_raven

ebony_raven TID Lady Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't even bother with 5mg of Var unless I was planning on running it for double the length of normal time. I went up to 20mg and never really experienced sides (maybe a little acne). However, it's the only steroid I've ever done so far. NPP is being started soon as it comes in the mail next week.

Madmerce likes this.
  9. ebony_raven

Jan 12, 2017
    What kind of Test?

ceo likes this.
  10. maybeliftathing

Sep 25, 2016
    I have also ran 20 a few times with no issues. But now that I've experienced the bit of voice issue from NPP the var seemed to enhance it some. I've stopped the var for now and will wait a few more months and try again.
    Good luck with the NPP. I suggest starting at a low dose and going up only if needed. You should see it working in a week. Maybe start with 15mg E3D. If nothing happens after a full week/ week and a half go up another 5mg. The sides come on quick so be very cautious. It's my fav other than the sides.

11. ebony_raven

Jan 12, 2017
    I'm planning on doing 15mg e3d for 12 weeks. I could probably tolerate a higher dose, but from what I'm being told by other women, they can't run it longer than 8 weeks going any higher and I want to do a 12 week cycle.

maybeliftathing likes this.
  12. Snake

Snake VIP Member

May 1, 2011
    Hey ER,
    Either Test E or Test C will both work. She started on TE and ended up on TC purely out of availability .
    She pins 20 mg once per week in her delt, with insulin syringe. You can do anyplace where there is hard muscle and thin skin.
    She was very mentally, emotionally, physically flat; zero libido, brutal periods, prob. Early perimenopausal.
    Test has truest made her a happy person again!
    Fell free to pm me if you want more specifics.
    Best,
    Snake