What's New?

5mg anavar

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
GH, Peptides and MK677

Which sides worry you?
Basically the potential negative sides in GH v. AAS for ladies are way in favor GH imo

Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker

TID Lady Member
May 1, 2017
GH, Peptides and MK677

Which sides worry you?
Basically the potential negative sides in GH v. AAS for ladies are way in favor GH imo
Can you post some facts to back up your opinion? Please include dosages you recommend for women. It's really expensive stuff.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Lane Fluker only sides i got from GH use was bloating. GH does not have the androgenic properties that AAS has. When I was using GH, my sleep was awesome! lol. Tryng to think of some other good stuff from its use. I wish I would have kept up with it, but i just couldn't get passed the bloat. It was going to go down eventually but it played with my mind so I quit.

B

Beachbalm

TID Lady Member
Sep 18, 2017
No. I haven't tried it yet. I'm so very "side effect" sensitive. I have to really be careful with what I take. Even super low doses can get tricky with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have used 5mg var and it still definitely helped in strength increases! My problem is both times I've used var 5mg and 10mg my hair starts to thin out SO BAD!!! I like you am VERY side effect sensitive and have to be so careful! About a yr ago I tried the var and my hair got so thin. So I waited a long time then recently tried again and same thing !! I am so frustrated because I LOVE the strength I get from it but at the same time I'm not willing to go bald I am 51 and in pretty good shape but would love to break thru this plateau I've been in for the last 7 yrs. Anyone??

Attachments

• IMG_2991.JPG
    IMG_2991.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 476
maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing

TID Lady Member
Sep 25, 2016
I have used 5mg var and it still definitely helped in strength increases! My problem is both times I've used var 5mg and 10mg my hair starts to thin out SO BAD!!! I like you am VERY side effect sensitive and have to be so careful! About a yr ago I tried the var and my hair got so thin. So I waited a long time then recently tried again and same thing !! I am so frustrated because I LOVE the strength I get from it but at the same time I'm not willing to go bald I am 51 and in pretty good shape but would love to break thru this plateau I've been in for the last 7 yrs. Anyone??

Same thing happens to me so I've just given it up for good. I've been reading a lot about test Prop. A few woman I know love it at a SUPER slow dose. Like 5mg every other day to start. I might give that a whirl soon. At 51 you might really benefit from a little test. I'm 42 and even though my blood work puts me in the normal range it's on the low end of normal.
You look great by the way.

B

Beachbalm

TID Lady Member
Sep 18, 2017
Same thing happens to me so I've just given it up for good. I've been reading a lot about test Prop. A few woman I know love it at a SUPER slow dose. Like 5mg every other day to start. I might give that a whirl soon. At 51 you might really benefit from a little test. I'm 42 and even though my blood work puts me in the normal range it's on the low end of normal.
You look great by the way.
Thank you

A

ANDREA ARNOLD

TID Lady Member
Sep 7, 2018
Has anyone taken just 5mg of var? If so was it beneficial at all? I've ran var a few time and other things like d bol and NPP. My voice has suffered some from the NPP and while I'm ok with where it is, I don't want it to get worse. I've recently been running 10mg of anavar and noticed my voice is getting cracky again so I'm dropping back to 5mg. Just wondering if it's even worth taking such a small dose. I'm positive my var is legit it's the same I've always ran with amazing results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took 20mg. Gave me daily headaches. And swollen eyes. Got off. Then I tried 10 mg. Did the same thing. So ima try 5mg. I'm so sensitive. I just wanted a little help but I just have to do most stuff natural. Let you know how it works. I may even try to split 10 mg up through the day.

A

ANDREA ARNOLD

TID Lady Member
Sep 7, 2018
I took 20 mg. Bad constant headaches. So 4 months later I'm trying 10mg. Same thing. So ima try 5mg or break up the 10 mg through the day see if the side effect goes away. I'm such a natural person, so sensitive to everything. I will let you know how it works.

A

ANDREA ARNOLD

TID Lady Member
Sep 7, 2018
Ever tried Test at like 20 mg per week?
Seems to work really well with minimum sides for many women, including a close gym rat friend of mine.
Changed her life, actually!

A

ANDREA ARNOLD

TID Lady Member
Sep 7, 2018
Only thing about Test is you get hungry more and puts atleast another 5 lbs on you. Something a woman doesnt want.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
well.......................it's very different if you are using test to lift weights or just be on TRT......and you will not put water weight on if you do the proper TRT amount....if you ask me (and I've been doing TRT for years...hunger is not the actual main issue it causes)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic