5mg anavar

Discussion in 'Female Anabolics and Meds' started by maybeliftathing, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    GH, Peptides and MK677

Which sides worry you?
    Basically the potential negative sides in GH v. AAS for ladies are way in favor GH imo

2. Lane Fluker

Lane Fluker TID Lady Member

May 1, 2017
    Can you post some facts to back up your opinion? Please include dosages you recommend for women. It's really expensive stuff.

3. BovaJP

BovaJP TID Lady Member

Feb 15, 2013
    @Lane Fluker only sides i got from GH use was bloating. GH does not have the androgenic properties that AAS has. When I was using GH, my sleep was awesome! lol. Tryng to think of some other good stuff from its use. I wish I would have kept up with it, but i just couldn't get passed the bloat. It was going to go down eventually but it played with my mind so I quit.

4. Beachbalm

Beachbalm New Member

Sep 18, 2017
    I have used 5mg var and it still definitely helped in strength increases! My problem is both times I've used var 5mg and 10mg my hair starts to thin out SO BAD!!! I like you am VERY side effect sensitive and have to be so careful! About a yr ago I tried the var and my hair got so thin. So I waited a long time then recently tried again and same thing !! I am so frustrated because I LOVE the strength I get from it but at the same time I'm not willing to go bald I am 51 and in pretty good shape but would love to break thru this plateau I've been in for the last 7 yrs. Anyone??

Attached Files:

IronBreez and DungeonDweller like this.
  5. maybeliftathing

maybeliftathing TID Lady Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Same thing happens to me so I've just given it up for good. I've been reading a lot about test Prop. A few woman I know love it at a SUPER slow dose. Like 5mg every other day to start. I might give that a whirl soon. At 51 you might really benefit from a little test. I'm 42 and even though my blood work puts me in the normal range it's on the low end of normal.
    You look great by the way.

Beachbalm likes this.
  6. Beachbalm

Beachbalm New Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Thank you