Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

3 Most Important Workout Tips.

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
These are the three most important tips when it comes to working out. Every time you train you have to have the right mentality. These tips should help you out with your work out goals.

You have to be consistent, realistic and motivated.

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I respectfully disagree with "consistency." I think if you're consistent you'll plateau. You need to keep moving the goal post in your training and dial up the intensity (responsibly).

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
I respectfully disagree with "consistency." I think if you're consistent you'll plateau. You need to keep moving the goal post in your training and dial up the intensity (responsibly).

True brotha. But in the video I did state that you have to set short term goals that will help you reach your long term goals and with consistency you will be able to reach your goals.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you ramble like i do :D i will say that most people get bored in watching more than about two minutes. so if you try and cut out a lot of the ands and ifs and ummms and repeated info you will get more people listening to all that you have to say. (its hard and i suck at it too) the old adage of keep it short and to the point! and if you had boobs people would watch longer :))

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^^^^Yep..or Killer Abs like ALLtheWAY!!^^^^^ lol.. I have the same attention span..if it don't grab my attention right away..I'm out!! I agree with Pillar tho...You have to keep changin it up or you will hit the wall

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
Yea I agree with you guys. I should have included that in the video but I was just thinking straight advice for beginners. And yea sometimes I ramble on and on. Im too energetic I guess lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic