Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

2013 Mr. Olympia - a Dennis Wolf we have not seen before!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
2guftyg.jpg

I thought he looked like he could have taken 1st ... Stellar performance conditioning size genetics the whole nine yards ... Hats off to the Wolf

Suprman44

Suprman44

Sep 29, 2013
Nice to see the wolf crack top 3. Big bad wolf constantly improving.

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
I also thought second,i bet there was not 1point between top 3,it must be so hard to judge when they all looked incredible.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
He should have won his only weakness is what his calfs big deal he made the top 6 look like boys after it's still a bb contest he had the size tiny waste and conditioning.just a joke on some of the decision

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
He looked solid for sure. It was cool to see him hit a top 3 finish finally. But personally I think he should have been second. He looked Way better then kai.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is he still doing his own prep? A few years ago he stopped using prep guys and started coming in much for consistent

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I had him in at second after seeing them all together in per judging. He looked incredible. Huge and insanely lean.. he had his ducks in a row for sure

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Kai all the way **** that. He should have won IMO only pose he did not beat Phil in was back lat spread

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
At prejudging Phil was the standout. For the night show Kai got dryer and Phil got smooth making it a closer battle. Best Denis yet but not a top 2. I think the judges got it right.

It was Kai's year. And his posing was the best on stage. I loved that the crowd yelled louder for Kai then Phil. I ****ing can't stand that man. His head is bigger then his muscles. Wolf was good NOT TOP 2. Lets talk about WP. I love DLB but Juliana Malacarne [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]should[/FONT] have taken it. That was politics

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic