Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

2013 Mr. Olympia - a Dennis Wolf we have not seen before!

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
This isn't a Kai thread, it's about wolf.
Kai doesn't deserve first because his conditioning isn't on point yet. Wolf deserves second, anyone that saw wolf standing next to Kai at the pre judging should be able to admit wolf was just as big/wide in the back but far more dialed in. Kai is just the underdog and has a following due to that fact

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Love that GS . What if Nathalia Melo was gay. Would you guys be saying the same thing. HELL NO you would want to watch videos. Shortz why you watching Kai get his dick sucked??? hummmmmmmmm

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
This isn't a Kai thread, it's about wolf.
Kai doesn't deserve first because his conditioning isn't on point yet. Wolf deserves second, anyone that saw wolf standing next to Kai at the pre judging should be able to admit wolf was just as big/wide in the back but far more dialed in. Kai is just the underdog and has a following due to that fact

Hell No LOL Kai's back was the widest on stage

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Love that GS . What if Nathalia Melo was gay. Would you guys be saying the same thing. HELL NO you would want to watch videos. Shortz why you watching Kai get his dick sucked??? hummmmmmmmm

It was some kind of guest appearance he made and did a losing show, the. Went straight off stage and let the dude do it. Had no idea it was going to happen.

Still doesn't change, Kai's conditioning wasn't good and shouldn't have been in the top 5. Thinking that size alone wins a show tells me you don't follow men's bodybuilding.e

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
It was some kind of guest appearance he made and did a losing show, the. Went straight off stage and let the dude do it. Had no idea it was going to happen.

Still doesn't change, Kai's conditioning wasn't good and shouldn't have been in the top 5. Thinking that size alone wins a show tells me you don't follow men's bodybuilding.e

well i guess all the top IFBB pro judges thought different and did not care about his sexuality. I See I am out numbered by a sea a Wolf fans its all good he looked GREAT i am not saying he did not. I am happy he paced the best he ever had at the Olympia. I am a Kai fan and i saw thing different. conditioned or not he had the biggest back on stage. look at this lower lats. Wolf's lower lats are not that developed.
IMG_1571.JPG

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wolfs lower lats are plenty developed, he just has high attachments.

And Kai made love to a grapefruit.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Wolf brought his a game to this years mr o.deep down wolf knows politics will prevent him winning the mr o but I'm glad he is one of the few pros who has done very well from the sport.i am not a Phil fan but he does know how to peak for the show but if you look back at the last mr o winners Ronnie,jay and Phil all are muscle tech sponsored athletes and have won the mr o.lee priest was saying they pour tones of money into the show and pockets of Jim manion and Steve Weinberg.as long as Phil is a sponsored muscle tech athlete the mr o is his for the duration.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
That's the sad truth

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic