Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

2013 Mr. Olympia - a Dennis Wolf we have not seen before!

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
1375026_509439969145352_573236931_n.png

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Kai will never win the mr o no matter how good he comes into the show his past has dictated his placing.ironic tho when you consider that there is a big homosexual following in the sport and not to mention that some of ifbb judges are not far behind also

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
It was Kai's year. And his posing was the best on stage. I loved that the crowd yelled louder for Kai then Phil. I ****ing can't stand that man. His head is bigger then his muscles. Wolf was good NOT TOP 2. Lets talk about WP. I love DLB but Juliana Malacarne [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]should[/FONT] have taken it. That was politics

There is talk going around that Phil is an arrogant asshole now that he is successful... if that is true, I hope anyone wins in the future besides him.

That being said, I had Phil winning this year with Kai second.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
There is talk going around that Phil is an arrogant asshole now that he is successful... if that is true, I hope anyone wins in the future besides him.

That being said, I had Phil winning this year with Kai second.

did you see generation iron OMG if made him seem like am asshole

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Kai will never win the mr o no matter how good he comes into the show his past has dictated his placing.ironic tho when you consider that there is a big homosexual following in the sport and not to mention that some of ifbb judges are not far behind also

i dont think he is gay . very well spoken and he is an artist. he goes on them talking tangents and my head spins. i think that is one reason why they dont like him

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011

Agreed. He'll never win, should never win. I'd be ashamed to say I compete if the mr. o, best in the sport, has such an easily found homo erotic past.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Kai all the way **** that. He should have won IMO only pose he did not beat Phil in was back lat spread

No way. Kai is huge, but almost every year he falls short on dialing in his conditioning on game day. He looks smooth standing next to Phil. Size alone isn't enough, and it was REALLY obvious that's all he had to offer this year.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
i dont think he is gay . very well spoken and he is an artist. he goes on them talking tangents and my head spins. i think that is one reason why they dont like him

If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, and he lets dudes suck his dick, he must be gay. There are vids out there of him getting his dick sucked by other men.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Kai's sexual preference has nothing to do with his Olympia standings. The fans love Kai. He always gets the most cheers and he wins the fan favorite award. Business wise, giving Kai the win would be giving the fans what they want. Kai is sponsored by Muscle Meds. Do you view Muscle Meds as the "gay" brand? It's 2013. No one cares if he sucks dick or not. He's already #2. He already represents the sport in a huge way. He got #2 because thats how the judges saw it, period.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic