jacobss
What's New?

200mg Anavar a day?

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yes fella's that was 50mg. Per day.
That's the problem with using smart phones.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
true about the diet, but you telling me a guy will cut the same on anadrol VS var? If so, you gotta be joking...

And why does tren get people so lean? I could go on and on... And no way did pro's of the past use just test. I vouch and can prove you can be lean with just test, but a guy getting ready for a show no matter what era, if he has access to it, will use it!

I've known pros to start their contest cycles with Oxy simply because it was the only heavy androgen they could get their hands on, even though I didn't bring it up or compare it to Anavar . As for Anavar no one could get hold of it in the early to late nineties it was much fancied but like the unicorn never seen , at the time people used whatever they could get a hold of even resorting to low grade bladders of test meant to treat sheep rot !!

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
I've known pros to start their contest cycles with Oxy simply because it was the only heavy androgen they could get their hands on, even though I didn't bring it up or compare it to Anavar . As for Anavar no one could get hold of it in the early to late nineties it was much fancied but like the unicorn never seen , at the time people used whatever they could get a hold of even resorting to low grade bladders of test meant to treat sheep rot !!

A "pro" who can't get ananvar for his prep? He must not have the right sugar daddy in his corner, lol... But yes, anadrol at the start, for sure, the water is dropped fast after anyway...

the sheep test? What???

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
the sheep test? What???

Baa baa, yes 500ml in a bladder with a multi-use top , was really sought after cause it was reliable and once you had a bladder you could guarantee your next cycle .

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Baa baa, yes 500ml in a bladder with a multi-use top , was really sought after cause it was reliable and once you had a bladder you could guarantee your next cycle .

So how many sheep would I have to own to be able to get a 500ml bottle of that stuff, you know, for the well being of the sheep... Was it regular dosed test or some 50mg per ml bullshit, lol....

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
... Was it regular dosed test or some 50mg per ml bullshit, lol....

Test Prop was 100 mg , Cyp and Test E was standard vet dose of 50 I think guys having such a large amount and the number of jabs per week is how localised site injecting got its origins .

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Test Prop was 100 mg , Cyp and Test E was standard vet dose of 50 I think guys having such a large amount and the number of jabs per week is how localised site injecting got its origins .

makes complete sense, but I'm just surprised to see the prop was doses higher than the long lasting esters! Oh well... So now to find out how many sheep I need in my backyard to warrant the use of them huge ass bottles...

One shot for you,
one shot for me...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
200mg each to there own.how big are the guys your talking about.i used anapolan from synetex back in he early 90s.ran 1 tab 50mg a day for no longer than 6 weeks.felt great.got blood work done and found a slight elevation in liver but All was cool.the pro I knew was taking 4 to 5 a day.crazy but was around 290 300 pounds.till this day I have never met anyone as broad as him and I had met many of the best bb of the 90s.must have been his Viking genes.everybodys body has a different tolerance to the gear.

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
It will be harder on your bank account than your body. I've had friends use that or near that PLUS lots of other things. Anavar has been designed to be used in large doses, based on your bodyweight.

I've used 80 and 100mg per day with other compounds and it was amazing stuff. Had I had a larger wallet...

Keep in mind that most people that are saying stuff like you are hearing...are also willing to sell you some too!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic