Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

200mg Anavar a day?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Hey if anyone one wants me to put it to the test, just send your anavar donations my way. I'll make a log. :weightlift:

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
c'mon pusssies, nothing wrong with that...

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
must be some bunk ass anavar....If that anavar they are taking was real no way they could handel such a dose that high taking anavar...nothing will make me beleive that shit.dw

Right on DW. There is no way that their body could handle that much Var per day.

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
1) Blood Pressure,
2) Back Pumps,
3) Liver damage (even on a mild oral like Var
4) Lipids fucked,
5) and either test/mast or test/tren

...........are just five good reasons I can think of why that's a bad idea IMO.

You need to tell your bros to get some GH, tren or mast .... they have a small waist because they are still young (and an ectomorph probably) ... that shit will change as they grow everywhere. The core if for stability and it will eventually catch up proportionally to their rest of their physique IMO.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Last var I used was at 5g. A day for 5 weeks gotta say I don't think it did shit,Don't think I'll even bother to try it again.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Gear don't get you cut diet does , there is no cutting steroid rather some make you appear more vascular and therefore harder . Back in the day pros generally had smaller waists and displayed deeper cuts than today and a lot only had access to Test .

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Gear don't get you cut diet does , there is no cutting steroid rather some make you appear more vascular and therefore harder . Back in the day pros generally had smaller waists and displayed deeper cuts than today and a lot only had access to Test .

This is true, except var actually is proven to burn fat directly. Diet is still needed, but anavar has direct lipolytic effects

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
This is true, except var actually is proven to burn fat directly. Diet is still needed, but anavar has direct lipolytic effects

Yeah but to the tune of a "smaller waist " , sometimes people latch on to a piece of science and things get out of proportion .Kinda like when Duchaine advocated I think Catapres to elevate growth hormone at night .

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011

true about the diet, but you telling me a guy will cut the same on anadrol VS var? If so, you gotta be joking...

And why does tren get people so lean? I could go on and on... And no way did pro's of the past use just test. I vouch and can prove you can be lean with just test, but a guy getting ready for a show no matter what era, if he has access to it, will use it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic