Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

200mg Anavar a day?

paarke

paarke

Sep 18, 2010
I've been talking with these two dudes at my gym for a couple months now on a few out there theories and one of their theories is they both take 200mg of var ed for one month on one month off. Normally I wouldn't give a shit about someones dosages or claims but these two guys both have the smallest waists in the gym, ripped and they say that it's the anavar that have made the biggest difference. Anavar is said to burn intra-organ fat deposists hence the small waists. Anyone else notice this or has ran var at that high a dose?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
That is a really stupid thing to do IMO. I would rather just eat right then do the damage that 200mg of var every other month would do.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Wow, 200mg a day. Imo prop, Var50-80mg/ed and t3 will do less internal damage and give u better results

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
sounds like bs to me,,back pump city at those doses

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
i like my liver no thanx i would guess at that dose the body would already be saturated and some would pass unabsorbed mabey they have really underdosed goods

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
If their diet and traing was on point they wouldnt need that much var. Thats fucking nuts, dont get no stupid ideas man.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
lol, hahahha.... who cares about your liver when you are fucking crippled because of the back and calf pumps, lol. I dunno if anyone here has taken a super high dose of var or dbol before and had really bad calf pumps... it hurts with each step, lol

200 fucking mg, lol. Even 50mg ED one month on one month off is not healthy. BTW, having a small waist is often a function of being genetically built that way. Guys who are "small boned" often have tiny waists but are still able to get big.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
must be some bunk ass anavar....If that anavar they are taking was real no way they could handel such a dose that high taking anavar...nothing will make me beleive that shit.dw

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Wait until they get their blood drawn. On 200mg of anavar ED they are gonna shit when they see their lipid values. I would say they have no HDL and very high LDL. Not good.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Wait until they get their blood drawn. On 200mg of anavar ED they are gonna shit when they see their lipid values. I would say they have no HDL and very high LDL. Not good.

thats if they even get blood work...dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
lol, hahahha.... who cares about your liver when you are fucking crippled because of the back and calf pumps, lol. I dunno if anyone here has taken a super high dose of var or dbol before and had really bad calf pumps... it hurts with each step, lol

200 fucking mg, lol. Even 50mg ED one month on one month off is not healthy. BTW, having a small waist is often a function of being genetically built that way. Guys who are "small boned" often have tiny waists but are still able to get big.

hell bro even at 20mgs of d-bol my back is one big knot.....dw

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Gotta be lying or bunk shit.. i doubt anyone could handle that much of any oral every other month.. fuck that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic