lolsoz

lolsoz

Jan 28, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can't post up a facebook vid little bro!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Good form there lolsoz, keep it going.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Form looks good... Try and keep your head in a more neutral position though. Look how out of line your spine gets when you look up like that. After time that can catch up to you. A suggestion I usually make is to take your shoes off when you pull. It can make a big difference but takes a few turns to get used to.

Looking powerful for your size!

Last edited by a moderator:
myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
damn lot of weights!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Might not want to advertise it as RAW if you use straps.... you also don't need to use the alternate grip if using straps, just go double overhand and keep your biceps safe, or alternate and work your grip.

Either way, it's impressive how your head even goes back that far, but I don't see a problem with it. We are like horses, the body follows the head. I lead my deadlift off the floor with my head too, mine just doesn't go back as far.
More lat strength will help keep the bar in closer and let you keep your hips a little lower, but even as high as they are, your shoulders stay behind the bar so it's not too bad.

The only 2 things I could suggest... next time film the first rep, that's usually where a breakdown in form will happen.
and next time put some weight on the bar! That looked easy for you! It's easy to hold form carefully when the weight is only ~70-80% of your top end, a set at 90+ will show your weaknesses and areas for improvement a lot more.
Either way, you are stronger than this video shows.... and I completely agree with POB, either ditch the shoes or get some wrestling shoes. The heel throws you forward and robs pounds from your lift as it compresses.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
A nice lift...here is a link that has some good information presented by Dave Tate...looks to me that you need to
reposition your shoulders behind the bar more and drive more with your legs and hips.

How old are you and how long have you been lifting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr2_mCh2dUI

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic