Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

1000mg/ wk tren users

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I'm assuming 700mg/day tren is a typo. If not, I call BS. That would be 3.5g/week. Maybe 100mg/day.

I just can't imagine the side to result ratio worth it. Tren is my fav, but I can't imagine the doses some use.

Mantus

Mantus

Dec 18, 2011
What was it like?

How are the Results?
1.8g/week I was eating meatball parms calzones chips cookies all that shit every day and my body was very lean .. tren ate those calories up and I wasn't even training much just some pushups curls hammering steel all day at my job so I guess that can count as cardio

My heart rate was high and I used to get palpitations every now and again where my heart would beat 150 or more beats a min.
Someone said it wasn't possible but I'm yelling you from experience it is

My heart is good now but it takes a little while for urine to cone out when I sit down to pee haha
I sit because it takes a while but no pain I think my prostate is enlarged some but I started saw palmetto even though reviews say it doesn't work because I'm polish so I always have to try things for myself I trust no one's word or crazy studies

Anyway I seem to be getting quicker with the pee so it might be working..

But yea high tren had me solid just make sure your not too old or your cholesterol ratios are out of wake because it could mean a heart attack ..
My guess is the tren has the blood flowing so rich and fast that the heart attack won't come until after the cycle..

I love tren well I still do love tren but I'm off gear I need to stay this way I'm a Laid back guy tren and other gear gets me too pumped up I start to worry how I look and get aggregated easy
Yea this way I feel so much better I mean I have my other supplements I use but no more gear painkillers Xanax I'm done with it all
I shouldn't say I won't try it any more because I never know but as far as it being a way of life for me nah that's it I'm feeling nice now I have more confidence than ever
But anyway that's my story and sorry for the book I type fast and I don't like to leave anything out

T

theprince7

Sep 5, 2017
1.8g/week I was eating meatball parms calzones chips cookies all that shit every day and my body was very lean .. tren ate those calories up and I wasn't even training much just some pushups curls hammering steel all day at my job so I guess that can count as cardio

My heart rate was high and I used to get palpitations every now and again where my heart would beat 150 or more beats a min.
Someone said it wasn't possible but I'm yelling you from experience it is

My heart is good now but it takes a little while for urine to cone out when I sit down to pee haha
I sit because it takes a while but no pain I think my prostate is enlarged some but I started saw palmetto even though reviews say it doesn't work because I'm polish so I always have to try things for myself I trust no one's word or crazy studies

Anyway I seem to be getting quicker with the pee so it might be working..

But yea high tren had me solid just make sure your not too old or your cholesterol ratios are out of wake because it could mean a heart attack ..
My guess is the tren has the blood flowing so rich and fast that the heart attack won't come until after the cycle..

I love tren well I still do love tren but I'm off gear I need to stay this way I'm a Laid back guy tren and other gear gets me too pumped up I start to worry how I look and get aggregated easy
Yea this way I feel so much better I mean I have my other supplements I use but no more gear painkillers Xanax I'm done with it all
I shouldn't say I won't try it any more because I never know but as far as it being a way of life for me nah that's it I'm feeling nice now I have more confidence than ever
But anyway that's my story and sorry for the book I type fast and I don't like to leave anything out

Saw palmetto does work stay on it and get the brand that blends it with beta sisterol. I'm glad you tried it! Europeans seem to be a bit less arrogant than Americans lol

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
good for you Mantus got to take care of yourself.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic