Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

100 squats/day for 3 months, any thoughts?

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
This wouldn't be done with enough weight to cause the desired adaptation. If you tried to use enough weight you would over train rapidly.

This is a cool idea if you are a fat girl who wants to post every day on Facebook that they did 100 squats #bootygainz

However you would probably just bring over some hard earned type 2 muscle fibers to type 1.

What are the "back issues" when you squat?

Mainly lower back when doing squats. I can tell you... it's not my form, thats one thing I make sure is solid to avoid throwing out my back...

It can be a weak lower-back as thats one muscle i regularly not isolate (figure its being hit in indirect ways with other workouts)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Also similar are routines like every hour on the hour, but these are not usually hypertrophy routines although I think that looking at daily life it could be very effective.

Hawk

pix3r

pix3r

Mar 14, 2017
So 1st month done ... legs feel great and I feel my test levels are a bit higher (no blood work but I'm waking up with wood!) =)
Going to keep it up for April/May only going to also restore about 3-4 workout sessions a week + 5-6 30min cardio sessions /week and see if I can drop some of this god awful fat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic