Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

1 MR vs jack3d

R

ronyim

Apr 30, 2012
i also agree pure caffeine is work enough coz i don't want to kill myself during bodybuilding

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Ritch what it is

remember, I started with lower doses of many of these and added them one at a time in lower doses that I use now as well...

200mg caffeine taken 2-2.5 hours before gym
about 45 minutes before I do my first set
optional 100mg caffeine
2.5mg of yohimbe
25mg geranium
16-24mg ephedrine, sometimes just 8 mg
and my favorite:
3 grams of l-tyrosine

I use all that when cutting if not, the caffeine,tyrosine and ephedrine are a staple and can't imagine training without it.

I've added pre workout dbal to this, do so on a regular basis.

Some clen here and there as well, just started it again actually.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I go by Jack3d.

1MR may be stronger but makes me feel like my head is in a weird space and I just can't focus as well on it

R

ronyim

Apr 30, 2012
ritch: how much you spend for those stack, i think i'm hard to follow you as i just a university student who don't have so much $$

Dmaipa

Dmaipa

Sep 14, 2010
I've pretty much backed off on all preworkout supps since most of them have the same active ingredients and I have built up an immunity to all of them.

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
The New 1MR Vortex by BPI is the shit . Focus, pumps ,longevity, without all the jittery feeling !!!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
The New 1MR Vortex by BPI is the shit . Focus, pumps ,longevity, without all the jittery feeling !!!

I had a GNC rep try and sell this to me. I read the back and asked him what the different ingredients did... He couldn't tell me:

Glycerol (as glycerol monostearate), Indigofera pulchra (aerial), Caffeine (as ceffeine anhydrous), White leadwort (root), Securinega (Securinega suffruticosa) (leaf and root), Yohimbe (Pausinystalia yohimbe)(bark)

What in the above list works for getting someone a pump?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic