Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

1 MR vs jack3d

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
That it's not an extract because it doesn't come from geranium, therefore it can't be in dietary supplements because it's synthetic. Same reason Craze might get whacked - it has some chemical that's close to amphetamines.

1,3-Dimeth is being taken off mad shelves already.

Nutraplanet.com has a huge sale on USPLabs products as we speak since most contain DMAA

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
That it's not an extract because it doesn't come from geranium, therefore it can't be in dietary supplements because it's synthetic. Same reason Craze might get whacked - it has some chemical that's close to amphetamines.

1,3-Dimeth is being taken off mad shelves already.

Nutraplanet.com has a huge sale on USPLabs products as we speak since most contain DMAA

that is going to crush their business. sad thing is is that it is a knee jerk reaction to the letter. the companies just need to provide mds on the products and they will be golden. that or they will do what they always do and modify a molecule or two and put it right back out

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I have faith these supplement companies will come out with something similar if not better then 1,3. All hope aint lost, thank god for research&developement.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
So what's the deal with it? What does the FDA have to say about it? Is it bad for you?

Apparently two soldiers died and they found it in their system. There has been no link to their death and the DMAA but that's pretty much the FDA works. They did the same thing with ephedra. Millions of people use it and they are fine but it works, therefor the FDA won't let us have it.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'd agree on the C4, that is the best tasting preworkout I've ever tried. I still like their old formula that had DMAA in it though.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have faith these supplement companies will come out with something similar if not better then 1,3. All hope aint lost, thank god for research&developement.

Seriously, as shitty as 1,3 made me feel, I have to imagine if they come out with something "better" (a.k.a. - more effective) then it will have the benefits of cocaine and the downsides of meth. I personally want nothing to do with whatever comes next, unless they can harness the "upper" without the equal and opposite reaction. Just my opinion, everyone is different.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Seriously, as shitty as 1,3 made me feel, I have to imagine if they come out with something "better" (a.k.a. - more effective) then it will have the benefits of cocaine and the downsides of meth. I personally want nothing to do with whatever comes next, unless they can harness the "upper" without the equal and opposite reaction. Just my opinion, everyone is different.

Made you feel bad from crashing or while it was working?

A

Aaronl

Nov 20, 2011
Jack3d always did it for me, vs 1 MR; gotta go stock up on it before they pull it all off the shelves! Will be interesting to see what the supplement industry comes up with next

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
3 scoops of amino energy + 1 scoop of jack3d... I AM GOD!

R

ronyim

Apr 30, 2012
sadly, i can't buy C4 in Hong Kong
it is very expensive for the shipping if i buy it online

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic