Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

1 MR vs jack3d

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
not a fan 1mr didnt get me going at all.had some stuff from pitbull nutrition that made me get the shakes so bad.let others try and same result.but i traded some stuff for it from the owner and all of us think he beefed up our batch.i kinda am in the mode of a strong cup of coffee or expresso.would be interested to get more info on products mentioned in this thread though

R

ronyim

Apr 30, 2012
only coffee is pump enough for u before training?

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
only coffee is pump enough for u before training?

yep real expresso shot works best but i have a switch on my coffee maker that says strong and u hit it and its like drinking three cups when u drink one.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You can always buy the raw DMAA powder and just add it to your preworkout. I think manpower sells it or you can still easily find it for cheap most places online.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
or buy geranium caps at smart powders.com $14 for 200, 25mg caps. Can't beat that, add some tyrosine, caffeine, ephedrine it's a potent combo, add yohimbe when cutting or extra energy if you want. Super cheap to do this when bought seperately and you use what you want or need on any given day by playing with the different ingredients.

I've even added clen to all of that and almost a full serving of no shotgun!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i cant take this shit. too strong and kills my apetite. im good with simple caffeine. All these super stims are too much and not helpful in bodybuilding imho. Meaning if you cant eat as much, lose sleep, or any other thing it can do its not worth taking cause you from from eating, sleeping, training.

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
i cant take this shit. too strong and kills my apetite. im good with simple caffeine. All these super stims are too much and not helpful in bodybuilding imho. Meaning if you cant eat as much, lose sleep, or any other thing it can do its not worth taking cause you from from eating, sleeping, training.

Agreed, all i use is pro plus (caffeine pills) just enough to fo the job without the appetite and sleep sides. When dieting i sometimes use eca depending how i feel as appetite sides not a problem then

pips

pips

MuscleHead
Jul 12, 2011
damn this thread has turned into a wealth of info

D

Danny diamond

Jan 17, 2012
Check out craze by Driven Sports this Pre workout goes and works far beyond that of 1mr, jack3d and cellucor.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
If you guys are worried about sleep sides and want a good BCAA type supp with caffeine, Amino Energy by ON alone ... BLUE RASPBERRY FLAVOR is one of the best I've ever had... tastes great, totally kills lethargy, with no stimulant feeling, and def increase in vascularity, energy and most of all ENDURANCE... longer workouts.. better lifts... after 5 sets abd maxing my bench out 2rm, the first time I took it, (4 scoops I think) I proceeded to bang out 20 reps of 225 without a drop of sweat on flat bench...endurance was through the roof...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Check out craze by Driven Sports this Pre workout goes and works far beyond that of 1mr, jack3d and cellucor.

If you want to talk about something that kills your appetite than that craze stuff will do it. I can't take it because I can't eat for hours after.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic