Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Where are the GF members?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
.......Deleted.......Looks like MRBM J and I were responding to this thread at the same time....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
As "the big pecker," please explain how this thread made you respond .........

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
;)

Since the forum is deader than dead now....

After Badham passed away, their board (GF) closed up, and they were without a place to call home or post. Anybody who was on Bad's forum knew how he took security and anonymity of a board presence to the upmost highest level, and many of the guys there did not really like posting out in open forums. Instead of them just withering away and not posting anywhere, Bass created a separate "secret" forum just for those members at WCBB...lol. Many transferred over and many never heard of it before the board closed down. It was still not very active, but it was there for them. A lot ended up posting openly at WCBB.

Only Bass, Myself.......and WILLIS knew about it. BK and I were members of GF, but there was not a way for Nate to see the WCBB forum having admin 'powers,' lol. Actually, Nate was invited to GF, but he never wanted to post outside of WCBB, so he would have qualified by default anyway, lol.

Anyway...just so that Diablo et al do not sound like they are off their rockers, yes there was a hidden forum at WCBB, haha.
Damn! An inner circle. I guess I was outside the circle of trust... noted.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Damn! An inner circle. I guess I was outside the circle of trust... noted.
Nah freak, it wasn't like that. A lot of the members on Badham's board hadn't posted on any other forums in years. In fact, Bass was a member there, and some of the other members didn't even know Bass had his own forum. When Badham passed away some of the members had absolutely positively no idea where to go. When Bass found this out, he offered to create a private section on WCBB so these guys had somewhere to go until a "permanent" solution could be worked out. And, as MRBMJ stated, most of the guys who transferred over, eventually got comfortable enough to participate in the other sections of the board. It was a win-win for those members and Bass.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I was a member of all three places.
Badhams, BK, and here.
If I had to pick my favorite of the three it has been here. Mugzy was as good to me as both Badham and BK were and LK has picked up rite were he left off. Settle in and think you’ll find the same.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
It was, because of your sig line, but nvm now that the thread is attracting the wrong kind vvv in here.

LK never met a post that didn't make him think about dicks ;).

LOL...That quote in my signature line isn't referring to me. It's just one of the funniest things I've ever read on a message board. Way back then some new member was trying to flex on the Administrator of the board, and that was the response of the Administrator. (I can't remember which board it was, but I'll never forget that quote...LOL...). Peace brother, ~ D.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It's still in the signature line HOF.

Are you and graniteman ("I've been told I have a large penis") related?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nah freak, it wasn't like that. A lot of the members on Badham's board hadn't posted on any other forums in years. In fact, Bass was a member there, and some of the other members didn't even know Bass had his own forum. When Badham passed away some of the members had absolutely positively no idea where to go. When Bass found this out, he offered to create a private section on WCBB so these guys had somewhere to go until a "permanent" solution could be worked out. And, as MRBMJ stated, most of the guys who transferred over, eventually got comfortable enough to participate in the other sections of the board. It was a win-win for those members and Bass.
What was the name of the board? You all say GF. To me that was GotFina. I was a member of that board. The first one and the second one.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic