Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Where are the GF members?

D

Diablo69

Mar 8, 2024
On WCBB we had a private thread area for all the GF members. Did that make it over after Bass closed the door?

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
No private area that I know of. There were quite a few GF members in there.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hmmm... I was a moderator there for 15+ years. I don't remember a GF private forum.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
On WCBB we had a private thread area for all the GF members. Did that make it over after Bass closed the door?
Hey dude, good seeing you here:cool:

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
LOL...that could possibly be true to a degree at this point, lol!

GF was Badham's forum. Mostly old-time vets who were around for many years....hence the age and geriatric tie-in;)
Come on BMJ open up the history files in your noggin. LOL.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I was a mod there for a decade and never saw that forum lol. Maybe it was secret from me

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I was a mod there for a decade and never saw that forum lol. Maybe it was secret from me
;)

Since the forum is deader than dead now....

After Badham passed away, their board (GF) closed up, and they were without a place to call home or post. Anybody who was on Bad's forum knew how he took security and anonymity of a board presence to the upmost highest level, and many of the guys there did not really like posting out in open forums. Instead of them just withering away and not posting anywhere, Bass created a separate "secret" forum just for those members at WCBB...lol. Many transferred over and many never heard of it before the board closed down. It was still not very active, but it was there for them. A lot ended up posting openly at WCBB.

Only Bass, Myself.......and WILLIS knew about it. BK and I were members of GF, but there was not a way for Nate to see the WCBB forum having admin 'powers,' lol. Actually, Nate was invited to GF, but he never wanted to post outside of WCBB, so he would have qualified by default anyway, lol.

Anyway...just so that Diablo et al do not sound like they are off their rockers, yes there was a hidden forum at WCBB, haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic