Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
I saw some pics of a guy on PM who did an SEO protocol for his calves. I'm not a big proponent of SEO, but his calve results were quite impressive. Most protocols I've seen have an injection schedule that is more than I want to deal with.
Ya i saw those pics if its the same ones,it was a guy and his wife and they added 2 inches.They looked crazy.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
no u dont have to use as much as u think....u want to work it slowly...not over kill it..that way u can adjust it before its to late....everyone that does synthol and are experiance in that feild has there own protocall....i know i do...and once u gain the size u wnat then u can maintain it with siter injections useing anabolics...each injection i ever do is site injections...i have written many thread about site injections and that its not bullshit...site injections work as much as synthol...the sercet is keep drilling...and that is the problem people fail at..they give up before they get results which can take months and even years...u have to be willing..if not then u will be the ones that claim it doesnt work....i will try and dig up my old post...and post them here if possible...it expalins why it works and how it works and all by SELF EXPERIANCE,,not by some shitty text book that was written by someone who never even put in time with site injections....But i have now for years and years.i can stick any body part without any problems..i have builta great tolerance to all body parts..i can stick all day long..and wont blink a eye...dw

DW and I see eye to eye on this. All the nay saying is from those who have never used it or seen those who abused it (sounds like those who oppose AAS). I wrote a thread with a protocol on SEO's and it is on here somewhere, so I will not restate all I said in my thread. I will say that SEO's are for long term use and not for some punk who wants to blow up his bi's Friday night before clubing. I mean 6+months along with AAS and prioritizing. That means more than one 100ml bottle of SEO, try 5 or 6 anyway.

Also, it works better on muscle with round bellies such as bi's and delts. It can be done with flat muscles such as the pecs (as DW can testify) but take spreading out pinning and determination. How does it work? Well I have used it on my arms these past 15 months (not for all, but about 9 of them) and along with prioritizing them I brought them up from 17.5 on 10/10 to 19.25 (cold) currently and I have not used SEO in a month, but brewing as we speak.

I have done calves and will be returning on my next bout, but you need to take special care to avoid veins and arteries. Mostly so when you aspirate you don't pull blood. Study your anatomy charts.

Hawk

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I used to be totally against SEO's, BUT that was because the first thing that came to mind was Valentino and his "napoleon Complex" yada, yada, yada.....Then after reading up on what the real use for them it made total sense to me if used as an "add-on" so to speak!!

The mistake I see a lot of times is dudes trying to use it when they are about to go on-stage (competing) to bring up a lagging part (usually rear delts, triceps, biceps) and it looks HORRIBLE since bodyfat is really low and you can see all the weird lumps where you pinned it.

The way I see to use it as a "tool" is to use it to bring up a lagging body part in the off-season!! Let's say biceps aren't growing like the rest of your body, no matter what you do, you have a hard time getting that mind-to -muscle connection, can't isolate them, shoulders take the brunt of the workload, etc, well that's when SEO's can work MAGIC to get them going!!

If you pin SEO that will make the fascia expand, so then let's say you pin biceps (hell sometimes pinning anything in this muscle will help you feel the mind-muscle connection as you'll feel the pump when you train it),the pump will be hellacious, thus making more room for your biceps to grow, plus getting all the good stuff in there as you'll be eating lotsa good stuff in the off-season so you are getting all the benefits from using SEO's at this particular time. Pretty soon your 18 inch guns will start to look like 20 inch cannons!!

I'm going to try SEO's next year as the stuff is expensive and plus, I want to give this off-season a good go at it to see if I can get my arms caught up to the rest of my physique as my shoulders overshadow my arms!! Thank you CH and DW for the good info!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I used to be totally against SEO's, BUT that was because the first thing that came to mind was Valentino and his "napoleon Complex" yada, yada, yada.....Then after reading up on what the real use for them it made total sense to me if used as an "add-on" so to speak!!

The mistake I see a lot of times is dudes trying to use it when they are about to go on-stage (competing) to bring up a lagging part (usually rear delts, triceps, biceps) and it looks HORRIBLE since bodyfat is really low and you can see all the weird lumps where you pinned it.

The way I see to use it as a "tool" is to use it to bring up a lagging body part in the off-season!! Let's say biceps aren't growing like the rest of your body, no matter what you do, you have a hard time getting that mind-to -muscle connection, can't isolate them, shoulders take the brunt of the workload, etc, well that's when SEO's can work MAGIC to get them going!!

If you pin SEO that will make the fascia expand, so then let's say you pin biceps (hell sometimes pinning anything in this muscle will help you feel the mind-muscle connection as you'll feel the pump when you train it),the pump will be hellacious, thus making more room for your biceps to grow, plus getting all the good stuff in there as you'll be eating lotsa good stuff in the off-season so you are getting all the benefits from using SEO's at this particular time. Pretty soon your 18 inch guns will start to look like 20 inch cannons!!

I'm going to try SEO's next year as the stuff is expensive and plus, I want to give this off-season a good go at it to see if I can get my arms caught up to the rest of my physique as my shoulders overshadow my arms!! Thank you CH and DW for the good info!!

its expensive if u buy online,,,but to make it..its very cheap...if u ever decide u want to give it a try hit me up...i may beable to to help....right now im blowing up my traps..it doesnt take long...dw

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
i guess its good if you like to know what a lab rat went through during testing

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I still say ... be a man about it... I want my muscles to be JUST AS STRONG AS THEY LOOK!

Pretty muscle = FAKE!

What happened to being REAL about this??? Or are you only REAL when you want to talk shit? Food for thought...

Reactions: SAD
IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I still say ... be a man about it... I want my muscles to be JUST AS STRONG AS THEY LOOK!

Pretty muscle = FAKE!

I agree with you IC... I'm not looking for a cosmetic appearance; I want to work for what I get, no matter how hard it comes.

As for DW, he is clearly strong and dedicated so I have no issue with his use. It's just his personal preference.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010

Pretty muscle = FAKE!

What happened to being REAL about this??? Or are you only REAL when you want to talk shit? Food for thought...

I agree with you IC... I'm not looking for a cosmetic appearance; I want to work for what I get, no matter how hard it comes.

As for DW, he is clearly strong and dedicated so I have no issue with his use. It's just his personal preference.

OK, one more time for you guys. Whenever you inject an oil into a muscle it forms a depot, the oil sits in the muscle and releases over time. So, when you inject AAS you form a pocket which in turn takes up additional space which stretches the fascia. That in turn allows for new fiber growth. That new fiber is REAL muscle and has REAL strength. All you are doing with an SEO is using an oil that releases slow and allows for repeated use.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and I have no issues with those opposed. However, the ignorance surrounding the issue of SEO's amazes me.

Hawk

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Each to his own, I can see BBer's uisng it for lagging claves or to help the peak on a Bicep .

or to help stretch the fascia like CH said to alow new growth when stuck on sertain areas.

Key is just don't start out with a 15" arm and sythol the hell out of it to a 20 or more so you don't look retarded like Vlavolino did!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

Pretty muscle = FAKE!

talk about calling the cattle black...If anyone wants to be real about weightlifting or BB ...then put the roids down...steroids area form of cheatting as well...So is seo,,,,so why piss on one and not both?as far asthe muscle being strong as they look...i can load the barbell down and break some backs wile im not even close to maxing out......dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
OK, one more time for you guys. Whenever you inject an oil into a muscle it forms a depot, the oil sits in the muscle and releases over time. So, when you inject AAS you form a pocket which in turn takes up additional space which stretches the fascia. That in turn allows for new fiber growth. That new fiber is REAL muscle and has REAL strength. All you are doing with an SEO is using an oil that releases slow and allows for repeated use.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and I have no issues with those opposed. However, the ignorance surrounding the issue of SEO's amazes me.

Hawk

not everyone is ignorance....Even most of your pro bb use seo before shows...If they knew the inside picture they might get their mind right?...so the few say its fake well,its as fake as steroids...now that the botton line...But when it comes down to it ch..its all about a persoanl oppion and views....I could give a fuck less how people view it or do i give a shit if they use it...threads like this go south because people talk like they have a paper asshole......heres the number one statement that people use that black ball seo...SEO IS FAKE.......I AGREE.....BUT STEROIDS ARE FAKE TOO....SO WHATS TE FUCKEN DEAL?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
not everyone is ignorance....Even most of your pro bb use seo before shows...If they knew the inside picture they might get their mind right?...so the few say its fake well,its as fake as steroids...now that the botton line...But when it comes down to it ch..its all about a persoanl oppion and views....I could give a fuck less how people view it or do i give a shit if they use it...threads like this go south because people talk like they have a paper asshole......heres the number one statement that people use that black ball seo...SEO IS FAKE.......I AGREE.....BUT STEROIDS ARE FAKE TOO....SO WHATS TE FUCKEN DEAL?

Your right DW, but is a shame that threads like this go south. The question asked was genuine and started with some intelligent responses, then ignorance found it's way into it. I have zero problems with anyone disliking SEO's or AAS, but present some educated arguments...not some half thought out blanket statement with no support.

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic