Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
There has always been an argument with SEO vs Site Injects.

I have seen several people with fantastic arms who attest them mainly to site injects.
Gear is held in oil so if you are shooting gear how is it different the any SEO?

Usually you just don't shoot a sufficient overall volume of oil with gear to put enough
pressure on the muscle fascia to make it stretch. What will happen however is swelling
and inflammation as gear will irritate the muscle and make it swell up to some degree.
This gives added size, increased pumps etc and it appears as site growth. However
if you do not keep at it like DW suggests the inflammation dies down and some or all
'extra' size is gone. By keeping at it though you are shooting more irritants into an
already irriated and inflamed area. This will result in scar tissue aswell. My biggest question
is how much of the extra size that you have from site injecting gear would be from
scar tissue and how much would be from actual muscle growth?

Generally mixing gear with SEO is just going to interfere with the absorption of the gear
if you are shooting the gear in the same muscle groups as the SEO. As there is such
greater volume of oil for the body to metabolize to get to the gear contained within it.

Also in relation to the various protocols of running SEO, the guide by Big A on using
Syntherol has worked time and time again. There are many threads that attest to it
with users who have followed the instruction and many before and after photos
that demonstrate the results achieved.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
seo

deadweight i tried to pm you but it says you have too many pending. had some synthol/posing oil questions for you.

thanks, matt

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
i have used it and it worked extremely well for me. During 2007 while training to re-qualify I had a partial tear in my bicep. It took close to a year to heal and once healed it had LOST all peak of the bicep. I regained over 6 months and slow steady SEO use and pushed some lagging bodyparts up to match the rest of my physique. I did a video for RX muscle (2010) and was complimented on how natural and well developed my arms looked. (lol) if used properly it can be very helpful

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I was hoping since posing oil is a legal substance (they sell it on amazon) someone on here could share a recipe. Or a reliable link to one.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I can see using posing oil or something natural that your body will absorb and can say i would definitely try it for a lagging bodypart that did not respond to training the way I wanted it to.

But Syntherol had silicone in it. Silicone can lead to siliconosis, where your body rejects the silicone and goes into an auto immune fight, causing huge scar tissue and damaging the muscle. I understand not everyone will have this reaction, but for those who do it could be life threatening, or seriously disfiguring.

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
I know only one person personally who used it and he believes after tearing his tricep synthol was the cause a week before I think he believes it stretch the muscle too much and torn me personally I can't handle site injections.. So I'm out...

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
I can see using posing oil or something natural that your body will absorb and can say i would definitely try it for a lagging bodypart that did not respond to training the way I wanted it to.

But Syntherol had silicone in it. Silicone can lead to siliconosis, where your body rejects the silicone and goes into an auto immune fight, causing huge scar tissue and damaging the muscle. I understand not everyone will have this reaction, but for those who do it could be life threatening, or seriously disfiguring.

Syntherol doesn't have and never did have silicon in it.

Syntherol contains SILICA and silica on the other hand is a substance commonly
occurring
within the human body and can also be purchased OTC and used to
support
the body with keeping hair, nails, bones and cartilage etc healthy.

Here is a link to one such product:
Qsilica Original Colloidal Silica Gel 500mL

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Personally I don't think it has any place in BB'ing, Pro or otherwise.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
Silica, silicone, both can cause silicosis. Why anyone would risk that disease for mere cosmetic purposes is beyond me.

http://www.silicosis-net.org/

Silicosis is a hazard of inhalation of silicone dust. IT has nothing to do with
silica that is used in pharma, or even food products in which it is very commonly
used and FDA approved.

Silicosis has absolutely nothing to do with Syntherol. How you even link the 2 is
beyond me.

Your link doesn't work. Here are a few that do all saying the same thing RE: inhalation.

Silicosis : MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Silicosis | Definition and Patient Education
Silicosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic