Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Synthol - Your Thoughts on permanent growth

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
talk about calling the cattle black...If anyone wants to be real about weightlifting or BB ...then put the roids down...steroids area form of cheatting as well...So is seo,,,,so why piss on one and not both?as far asthe muscle being strong as they look...i can load the barbell down and break some backs wile im not even close to maxing out......dw

point taken... well said...

...dammit dw...

...your still black ;)

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
its expensive if u buy online,,,but to make it..its very cheap...if u ever decide u want to give it a try hit me up...i may beable to to help....right now im blowing up my traps..it doesnt take long...dw
Thanks DW!! I'm doing biceps shots right now with some Test Deca, which seem to be helping but really like Hawk explained the depot of SEO will stay in there longer stretching out the fascia, plus I would like to get my biceps and right tricep (I damaged a radial nerve in my back grappling and for some reason my right tricep doesn't engage fully when lifting and isn't growing like it should) to 20-21 inches and I'm less than 1 3/4 inches short for 20's.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Thanks DW!! I'm doing biceps shots right now with some Test Deca, which seem to be helping but really like Hawk explained the depot of SEO will stay in there longer stretching out the fascia, plus I would like to get my biceps and right tricep (I damaged a radial nerve in my back grappling and for some reason my right tricep doesn't engage fully when lifting and isn't growing like it should) to 20-21 inches and I'm less than 1 3/4 inches short for 20's.

It will take time, but should help tremendously in your situation.

Hawk

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i'd consider trying it for upper chest improvement and arms, delts, traps......i just can't justify paying for 5-6 bottles up front at a hundred bucks a pop.....it would take away from the aas funds

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

I'd go get that looked at by the proffesionals ( LSI in florida) that will only get worse, laster surgery and it should recover. Sounds like there is scartissue or somthing still messing with that nerve.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i'd consider trying it for upper chest improvement and arms, delts, traps......i just can't justify paying for 5-6 bottles up front at a hundred bucks a pop.....it would take away from the aas funds

site injections do work with anabolics...It takes time and alot of drilling...When u mix the two seo and anabolics the results really pay off..Many will say that site injections dont work...i say to those that say this that they havent put in the pain and the time...I have and i know for a fact that site ijections do work.The main factor....TIME and EFFORT.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Your right DW, but is a shame that threads like this go south. The question asked was genuine and started with some intelligent responses, then ignorance found it's way into it. I have zero problems with anyone disliking SEO's or AAS, but present some educated arguments...not some half thought out blanket statement with no support.

Hawk

Truth^^^ it's just another tool in the box to use to max out one's body. Say you've been at this for 2 decades and have done everything possible to get results on a certain body part, but it just does not respond?

Synthol can help. And for those who think it's for the lazy. LOL! think again... It taks an uncanny dedication to use that stuff (speaking from experience). I did my calves and loading up 12, yes, 12 syringes and shooting each calve in 6 spots is very time consuming and this has to be done over months and months...

Forget Big A's protocal. At one point the oil will just start leaking out of the muscle. And you have to back off on the frequency. I need to finish the job so to speak but am having trouble motivating myself to do this. Major pain in the ass, but know if I don't by summer, I will regret it, lol... I plan to do them twice a week for a good 5 months.

This is the final battle... If this does not hold me up to say a good 17.5 inch calves, then I give up. Can't say I didn't try after so much time (20 years) of knowing this is a weak point and having put this muscle in priority for so long. But a guy can only take so much before resorting to things one thought he would never do...

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
site injections do work with anabolics...It takes time and alot of drilling...When u mix the two seo and anabolics the results really pay off..Many will say that site injections dont work...i say to those that say this that they havent put in the pain and the time...I have and i know for a fact that site ijections do work.The main factor....TIME and EFFORT.

i agree with site inj's with aas....oil is oil is oil....whether it's mct's, seo's, or filler oils in gear.....my delts attest to it.....but you're right it's a constant pinning regimine that does it.....

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I'd go get that looked at by the proffesionals ( LSI in florida) that will only get worse, laster surgery and it should recover. Sounds like there is scartissue or somthing still messing with that nerve.

I think you are right shine, the weird thing is when it first happened (about 4 years ago, my ring finger/pinky were numb/tingly towards the tips of the fingers, plus my right arm felt like I had lost strength (if I were to hold a dumbell in an overhead tricep extension it would fall straight down as I didn't have enough strength to even hold it in place) and this lasted for about 5 months!!

The weird thing is I didn't have a problem with this for the last 3.5 years until lately that my back really started growing A LOT, I think something might be pinchingj or pushing or moving the nerve as the weakness starts when I do singular tricep movements (one at a time) and reaching failure.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Keep in mind that caprylic acid (MCT oil) increases androgen receptors locally to make AAS more effective. Watch the hair grow where you site inject.

Also, you can make the stuff for about 20 bucks per 100ml. The vials and caps are the real cost, but you can re sterilize them for multiple use.

Hawk

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Keep in mind that caprylic acid (MCT oil) increases androgen receptors locally to make AAS more effective. Watch the hair grow where you site inject.

Also, you can make the stuff for about 20 bucks per 100ml. The vials and caps are the real cost, but you can re sterilize them for multiple use.

Hawk

that's the stuff I used, man... the bought one's are so expensive!

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
i think synthol has its place in bodybuilding ,if a person has 19 inch arms and starts taking anabolics and stays with a certain dose ,and gains a certain amount of size and is at a plateo maybe he or she wants more size , say 2- 4 inches of size ,then the app of synthol is in its place of application any more than that ,the muscle just becomes unpleasing to the eye and the individual looks more fake than before,, balance is the key to aesthetical looks in bodybuilding

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic