marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
BJ5rG.jpg

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
i dont know if this was brought up but Veteran's unemployment rate includes veterans that are going to school as well. they are using the GI Bill and getting money to do so each month for living expenses but they are not employed and make less than 20 thousand a year on the GI Bill and that is NOT taxed money. so it is higher than the national average because of that.

Last edited:
MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
So tired of this shit...you want more money then EARN it. As for the OP, the number was less than 100 soldiers. Not 1000, lol. I have served both as a VOLUNTEER soldier and as a privatized contractor. As a soldier I had no animosity towards contractors; I aspired to be one. So after release from service I used my special ops background to get a nice job. See I WORKED my ass off and endured ridiculous pain and trauma to make it into special ops. I have little sympathy for some fuckin POG-bitch that enlisted as a pac-clerk or truck mechanic with no aspirations and no goals of being anything better. I find it insulting that these parasites (uniformed or not) feel entitled to the same wages that I EARNED. I still stand by my initial statement from weeks past. "Fuck the Occupants".

Last edited:
irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i'm a fiscal conservative, 2 enlistment veteran......i do not support playing in drum circles, chanting/singing, or protesting.......i'm part of the "silent majority"......

these protest are doing nothing more than causing property damage, extra spending on police and security, more on cleanup, and really they're doing more damage to their cause the longer they do this......a bunch of idiots

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
i'm a fiscal conservative, 2 enlistment veteran......i do not support playing in drum circles, chanting/singing, or protesting.......i'm part of the "silent majority"......

these protest are doing nothing more than causing property damage, extra spending on police and security, more on cleanup, and really they're doing more damage to their cause the longer they do this......a bunch of idiots

Silent protesting doesn't do anything.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Silent protesting doesn't do anything.

sure it does.....we vote and are then heard loudly (i know a play on words)....."silent majority" is a heavily used term here in wisconsin

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
sure it does.....we vote and are then heard loudly (i know a play on words)....."silent majority" is a heavily used term here in wisconsin

With you Irish serving 27 years and I am not down with the bongo and shitting in the street. I'm further not impressed with a small number of disenfranchised former service members acting like they represent the rest of us who are currently serving or are veterans. They don't hold a ton of water in my books.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
With you Irish serving 27 years and I am not down with the bongo and shitting in the street. I'm further not impressed with a small number of disenfranchised former service members acting like they represent the rest of us who are currently serving or are veterans. They don't hold a ton of water in my books.

Halo, you hit the nail right on the head. they have every right to protest as they see fit, however they are not qualified to represent the rest of US. Sure some of their issues are legit but i dont feel that was the way to present the case.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i'm not part of their 99%......nor am i part of their argued 1%......

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Cutting needless weapons systems is the answer. The government pays for waepons system that are at the front of the pack. Then sponsors these companies in trade shows around the world, often using our personel and machinery to show off their abilities.

(Deleted stuff so as not to repost)
The market tanked thanks to the folks playing it. Financial Institutions and Corporations are not people. They should pay their fair share and stay out of politics.
They took the bailout money and- gave executive bonuses, boughtt their own stock- but NO job creation.

The sheeple are waking up.

God Bless America!

That's a lot of work Marx and it is appreciated. LOVE your sources! I would suggest using the IRS or the Congressional Budget Office. That way you get balanced BS.

The interesting part of this is that you rail against corporations and financial institutions that the "occupiers" purportedly despise.....but these morons (if they even vote) will most likely vote for the other morons that FORCED THROUGH the bailouts. They should be occupying the WHITE HOUSE AND CONGRESS. Follow the money....it leads back to Washington. But they won't do that. Because the funds paying for their occupation also come from Washington as does the moral support of President Obama.

The Tea Party and the occupiers are ultimately protesting the same things - bailouts going to the people that caused the problems. However, the Tea Party is directing their ire properly (in my opinion) and the occupiers have no clue.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
i'm not part of their 99%......nor am i part of their argued 1%......

Do you want to be part of the 1% in terms of wealth and job creation?
Am I evil if I am part of the 1% or if I am busting my ass daily to get there?

"Hating America and most of what made her great." The Occupiers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic