Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

weird story about blue tops

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
I dont get what giving a 1000# horse Gh would do for it's speed. I dont think it would do anything for the animal. I mean just how much would you give a 1000# animal? Do any of us feel quicker when running GH? I know this is not the point of the thread but really?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I dont get what giving a 1000# horse Gh would do for it's speed. I dont think it would do anything for the animal. I mean just how much would you give a 1000# animal? Do any of us feel quicker when running GH? I know this is not the point of the thread but really?

Agreed that is not what the thread is about, but you are correct the hormone would do nothing in horses unless you had a HUGE motherfucking dose if it even would still be a Growth Hormone in the animals system.
tell the Hillbilly redneck that he is off base with this one.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
The horses probably got flu like symptoms if it was human GH. It would be a foreign protein and cause an immune response. The horses probably felt like dog shit.

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
not saying anyones wrong cause im no vet but he was buying a significant amount at a time for one individual horse supposedly. dont understand why he didnt buy winny though... anywho, weird story either way. true or false....

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
and i shared this on another board and one guy got upset as though i was knocking someone or trying to say all blues or bad. just
fyi that is not the case. ill buy em again. it wasnt a source online or one i deal with anymore anyways but i truly believe it was a one batch thing. how big the batch was is anyones guess. but anyways, just passin along a wacky story. thats all

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
and i shared this on another board and one guy got upset as though i was knocking someone or trying to say all blues or bad. just
fyi that is not the case. ill buy em again. it wasnt a source online or one i deal with anymore anyways but i truly believe it was a one batch thing. how big the batch was is anyones guess. but anyways, just passin along a wacky story. thats all

I completely believe your story jackhammer, because where I come from, the redneck hillbilly code name for "injecting my son with GH so he can be a monster offensive lineman for the Cowboys" was "black market horse racing". Ask to see a family picture of this guy and if his 10 year old kid looks like a caveman you know what's up.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
The Horse people I have know were big fans of liquid Clen for their race horses. Like the poster said "wacky story" thanks for sharing.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
It doesnt sound to me like there really is any correlation- Like Gotclen said- It wouldnt do anything and if indeed it was insulin and you didnt time your feeding like you need to, then there would be some huge problems- My guess is that its mere coincidnece

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
not saying anyones wrong cause im no vet but he was buying a significant amount at a time for one individual horse supposedly. dont understand why he didnt buy winny though... anywho, weird story either way. true or false....

That you in the avi? Lookin great man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic