Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Go to greens?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I try to eat leafy greens daily. I really do not like the texture of spinach or soft greens but they are all real good for ya. (save iceberg lettuce which has little benefit) Do you guys think it is better to blend up my PWO shake with spinach or kale or get one of those powdered green supplements to get my micro nutrients?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Watching. I’ve tried the powders. Some are a bit hard to get down imo. Amazon actually sells one that was flavored & wasn’t too bad.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I use "Amazing Grass" Green's Blend Antioxidant. It has the lowest Iron content* I could find and works well for my wife and I.

* 1mg per serving (about 6% of RDA). Dudes rarely need supplemental iron unless you are anemic. You can't excrete it like the ladies can and we get plenty from other sources.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
2601b8cb98bf3350b488102f899ed945.jpg

This is a good one as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Kale and lots of butter

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks fellas. I may try that opti greens or amazing grass.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Thanks fellas. I may try that opti greens or amazing grass.

I got mine off ebay and it was more affordable, but after talking to 1st phorm they don’t recommend u buying their items off ebay…. But thus far im still alive hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I take Species Nutrition V-mineralyze.

That is all I take besides food eggs. meat, fish, etc.

I'm cutting now, but I wake up every morning and take 2 capsules of V-Mineralyze and chug a bottle of water.

Then I take two more with my breakfast of 8 eggs.

Then I take two more with my lunch of a pound of chicken.

Then I take two more with my dinner of a pound of beef.

Then I take two more with my pre-bed meal of a pound of fatty fish.

I don't eat any plants anymore. Fuck plants LOL. I don't eat any fiber, no greens, nothing.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I take Species Nutrition V-mineralyze.

That is all I take besides food eggs. meat, fish, etc.

I'm cutting now, but I wake up every morning and take 2 capsules of V-Mineralyze and chug a bottle of water.

Then I take two more with my breakfast of 8 eggs.

Then I take two more with my lunch of a pound of chicken.

Then I take two more with my dinner of a pound of beef.

Then I take two more with my pre-bed meal of a pound of fatty fish.

I don't eat any plants anymore. Fuck plants LOL. I don't eat any fiber, no greens, nothing.
Damn bro, I like many veggies. Tried carnivore diet once, keto was better for me.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I use Perfect Food Juiced Greens from Garden of life. Its profile is amazing and only has 1mg of iron which is perfect for me so it doesn’t affect my level. There is no way I can eat what this supplement provides. I blend it with my morning shake with some mixed berries.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
spinach in smoothies... it has virtually no flavor so the other ingredients stand out
in salads I like mesclun mixes, red oak leaf, arugula, radicchio
Kale for me needs a bit of cooking, if you heat a pan hot, shave the kale and drop it in the pan, when it colors through hiy iy with a bit of vinegar and a little fat (I save bacon and sausage drippings)

nappa cabbage is good shaved and added to a salad. The green tops of bok choy are tasty too

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thanks A1. I do spinach in my shakes but it does impart a freshly mown grass flavor.

My fav is romaine lettuce. I like crunchy greens not spring mixes and such.

Will try that with kale.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic