Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Go to greens?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
This is what I've been doing lately. Blending up some spinach in my smoothies. Depending on what else I add in, I don't really notice the spinach as much. It's there, but not too intense.
agree

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I haven't eaten for the flavor in a long time. Eating more greens if I need greens is as easy as getting up for work. I have to do it so I do it.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hook a brother up and order some 1stPhorm OptiGreens from my link! You get free shipping. If it doesn’t offer you free shipping you’re not using my link. I use them every day for past 5 year’s probably. My digestion has never been better. I can drink alcohol and not have the shits the next day and I’m just way more regular and feel good in general on them. They have probiotics too and actually taste decent mixed in water. But I prefer 50/50 juice and water.

If this is against the rules please remove and I apologize.

Last edited:
L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
I’m personally not a fan of greens but I also know how important they are for your health and what a massive factor they play in a good diet plan. So using greens with your protein shake is actually a very good idea. I also think it would be nice to give those in the market a try. I’ll get the option-greens for myself soon. The reviews look fine to me.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I liked amazing grass and cytogreens. both flavors are good. I'm using my sponsor now for reds & greens, ax & sledge and thier flavors are also good. I like the reds flavor that adds to the greens. Gaspari's reds & greens mix powder is okay, nothing special there though. I prefered cyto & amazing grass over Gaspari's.

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
just tossing this out but if your eating greens for the nutritional content - vitamins and minerals nori(sushi wrapper) is very hard to beat, it has twice the nutritional value of kale. its dirt cheap too. snack types are roasted with a bit of oil and salt, but the sushi type has no salt or oil and is even cheaper in bulk. crumble it up mix some sesame seeds and sprinkle on rice or soups, great way to get a shit ton of micronutrients and vitamins. Because its dehydrated a little goes a long way as 25g of nori is about equivalent to 500g of fresh kale.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I love that stuff. Funny thing is I passed right by it at Costco yesterday. I thought about it then decided against. Problem is I'd eat the whole box. By whole box, I mean all boxes.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Any experience with athletic greens? I’m curious how this compares as They’re both close to $100.
Ya i tried it. The amount of magnesium made me tired for 48 hours...tossed the bag

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Eat real food. Chewing food and mixing food with your saliva is a major factor in digestion resulting in ideal absorption of nutrients.

Are you really that busy you think you have to take all that refined 'whatever'? Remember kids, the supplement industry in not regulated, look at what we learned about protein powders about 10 years ago. I think Fortress contained 71% of what the label listed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic