Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Ventrogluteal Injection site

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Chest is my favorite spot. You can hit three different spots on your pec if your chest is large enough.

Man I love it too. I won’t go more than a ml in each spot but it’s nice to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I recently started hitting chest. I had tried it a couple times before and it was just too painful. Well this time I started with just a half ml and it did hurt like a bitch the next day. Lol. But I think it was just virgin muscle pip. Now after hitting both sides a few times no more pip. At least nothing abnormal. I do like the VG. Took me awhile to figure out where it was exactly. If u shift your hips back and forth u can get that muscle to pop out and see where it’s at.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I really need to try this one and get it in rotation, especially for this upcoming cycle. It’s weird that I’m more comfortable injecting my chest than I am the VG. I just feel like I’m going straight into bone

When you find the spot, take your finger and really press into it. You will feel a ton of flesh there. No worries about going into bone. It would seem like you might, but no worries. I stick that 1.5 23G in there every week and I have yet to have a problem. I nicked a blood vessel two shots ago and had a little coughing action, but that can happen anywhere. First time for that one in MANY years LOL.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
When you find the spot, take your finger and really press into it. You will feel a ton of flesh there. No worries about going into bone. It would seem like you might, but no worries. I stick that 1.5 23G in there every week and I have yet to have a problem. I nicked a blood vessel two shots ago and had a little coughing action, but that can happen anywhere. First time for that one in MANY years LOL.

Damn 1.5 seems so long. Lol man I hate that shit.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I recently started hitting chest. I had tried it a couple times before and it was just too painful. Well this time I started with just a half ml and it did hurt like a bitch the next day. Lol. But I think it was just virgin muscle pip. Now after hitting both sides a few times no more pip. At least nothing abnormal. I do like the VG. Took me awhile to figure out where it was exactly. If u shift your hips back and forth u can get that muscle to pop out and see where it’s at.

First few times I hit chest it burned like a motherfucker for like two days. Now it’s not bad.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Damn 1.5 seems so long. Lol man I hate that shit.

Well, one day when you're a big meaty sumbitch you can hit those 1.5s too LMAO LOL.

I like knowing that my oil is way down in there and not going to be returning to the entrance/exit.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I like vents the best.

I have also found if you stand on the ball of your foot (of the injection side), of you turn your ankle out you can see it.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I like vents the best.

I have also found if you stand on the ball of your foot (of the injection side), of you turn your ankle out you can see it.

Thanks for that. Gonna mess with it later today.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well, one day when you're a big meaty sumbitch you can hit those 1.5s too LMAO LOL.

I like knowing that my oil is way down in there and not going to be returning to the entrance/exit.

I am just a small boy. No meat

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
VG is my favorite site. When I first did it, it went in smooth.. no pain, nowhere near any nerves. And it's been that way ever since. I have to be somewhat careful everywhere else about getting near nerves sometimes, but VG has never been an issue. It just takes it to the hilt every time like. I sit down to do it; it's that muscle that pokes out beneath the hip.
I never thought of trying sitting down. I’ll have to check that out next time.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
One guy was telling me if you do a “side kick” type motion it’ll pop out and it’s easy to identify.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic