Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Capitol "false flag" riots

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
First never trust cops, feds, DOJ, president no matter which side is in office. I’m so tired of the Political crap from the Election. Based on the videos I saw of trump speaking before hand, he totally was involved. Now… back before the election was trump told from the actual people in power he’s not going for a second term and trump lost his crap? It looks like it. He tried everything to get it overturned. Either way, take a page from my sister’s book. This country is F’d up, look to get out.
If you don't mind, how about posting some vids of tump being involved in this.

Bet you can't.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

yep totally involved in starting a riot. lol

“peacefully and patriotically”

amazing how people get news. Unbelievable, such suckers and fools.
Thanks for posting this bud.

I knew I was going to have to get it up but got tired of searching for the other shit.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The fake insurrection was a joke. Only triggered libturdz think its so horrific. Same kvnts who said Non-Violent BLM, it was their right to burn cities.
Dumbest cult of kvnts on the planet. Wouldnt waste your time trying to talk to hte gender-confused, pregnant-man loving, animal-fukking, kid-grooming retards.
Lol, I don't even acknowledge left or right anymore. To me you either support a deep state agenda or you don't.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
If you don't mind, how about posting some vids of tump being involved in this.

Bet you can't.
This topic is your passion, just change your google search criteria and watch away.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This topic is your passion, just change your google search criteria and watch away.
That's how I get views from both sides. That's how I know they only show clips of crazy rioters and a couple snippets of Trump's speech with a spin on the narrative ;)

You should really try looking at both sides yourself.

I'm in this for the truth. Not to be right at all costs. That makes me no different...

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
That's how I get views from both sides. That's how I know they only show clips of crazy rioters and a couple snippets of Trump's speech with a spin on the narrative ;)

You should really try looking at both sides yourself.

I'm in this for the truth. Not to be right at all costs. That makes me no different...
My same feelings, as things go on, I am really more concerned with what is really going on. I'd rather be disproven (apparently that's not a word) than be right on what's going on. I'd say I am a dark red pill to give a matrix classification. The blue guys, really can't be reached it seems. My wife knows everything is terrible and I can't help her but what really pisses her off is that I almost always have an answer. I was right? Yay?

We're going down the tubes of the sewer taking in these beaten losers and won't help our own.

We'll protect Ukraine and send 100 billion but won't build a stupid wall? It's obvious they want this country over with.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
Libs are beta-cucks. They buy everything told to them by their brain-dead (Hitler-Like) commie leaders.
Very weak of mind, low IQ. The kind that sit in the corner and jerk their inch-worm, while their Moms get plowed.
(Waiting for her to be done so she can make him a hot-pocket).

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Right or left, the "election" shouldn't have been certified. The fraudulent process was entirely too obvious and although the Jan 6th "insurrection" was poorly executed, something should have been done. It is the right of the people.. if we truly have any. We have no idea what to believe anymore because the corruption has spread so far

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Right or left, the "election" shouldn't have been certified. The fraudulent process was entirely too obvious and although the Jan 6th "insurrection" was poorly executed, something should have been done. It is the right of the people.. if we truly have any. We have no idea what to believe anymore because the corruption has spread so far
The reason the "insurrection" was poorly executed was because it wasn't an insurrection. Kinda funny that everyone forgot to bring their firearms to the insurrection! LOL Damn, we all came to overthrow the government and forgot to come armed. Don't even have any pitchforks!

And the people on tape urging improper behavior (Epps) are free men, while people who engaged in trespass and vandalism have been rotting in prison without charges filed for two years.

Another example of the MSM repeating the same lie over and over until it gets burned into the public psyche. So who's using propaganda? LOL

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I agree with you on the Jan 6 being bullshit and overblown. But I want to ask people in this thread if they feel Trump played a part in it by holding a stop the steal rally outside the capital during the certification. It was planned way before the certification and democrats were licking their lips.
Trump spoke at the rally at the White House, not the capital. This is somewhat significant since its not a small distance.

He also never said anything that Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969) would consider illegal which should make a lot of this moot and not stand up in real court. Hence why this is a Pelosi / media circus and not a real criminal investigation.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What a surprise, they have decided to move forward with charges on trump-

20221220_083020.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic