Kiddorism
What's New?

Capitol "false flag" riots

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@MorganKane

I started a new thread. You called me on a lot of things, and I will get to everyone of them but it's too much for a single thread.

Guys, all this stuff is a pain in the ass to find. My only suggestion is stay away from google for all your political searches.

This first set of videos is the police letting Trump supporters in the sides of the capitol while paid antifa and feds try to break in. (Proof is coming).

They showed the antifa vids to the public and tried to bury the videos of police letting people in the side doors.

These next videos are of Ray Epps. He's some type of fed. He was in several videos trying to get people to storm the capitol.

Watch the whole video fellas if you really want to get a grip on what's going on.

On this video it shows him talking into a guy's ear then the guy takes the barriers down.

This is Ted Cruz grilling the fbi, who refuse to say if Epps is fed or not.

Epps is free and was not locked up like the rest of them. You know that bitch is a fed.

This is John Sullivan. He's an antifa organizer and was paid by the Dems to shoot the vid. He filmed himself like a dumb ass and it got out before it was erased.

This guy was also there filming the Ashley Babbitt murder. Hmmmmm.

This is him saying he/we did it.

His brother turned him in-

This is him destroying property at the Capitol-

This is Trump supporters calling out antifa. At the end they start to chant "Fuck antifa"-

https://youtu.be/K-WIYJXX98c

This video is peloci being called out for being informed of the riot and doing nothing. She was offered extra security and the national guard.

https://youtu.be/TVeNp8uVzkE

Happy to answer any questions and welcome any proof that contradicts mine.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I agree with you on the Jan 6 being bullshit and overblown. But I want to ask people in this thread if they feel Trump played a part in it by holding a stop the steal rally outside the capital during the certification. It was planned way before the certification and democrats were licking their lips.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
it sounds like you are saying some was informants and some antifa.
So what?
Thousands of people where there.
They broke in, you can clearly see that in the videos.
Forced used to break in.
Proud boys planned it and got charged and sentenced for it.
Over 880 people charged.

Trump was so fucking ambiguous in his words and it sounds to me that he encourage it.
He had a temper tantrum when they wouldnt drive him to the capitol that day.
His respond to this shit and other white supremacy shit has been piss poor.

This happened.
It was a fucking disgrace it happened regardless who put it on and if informants was there or not.

Police got overran and stopped trying to stop them.
its what you do when you are outnumbered and try to prevent violence and injuries.
140 police officers sustained injuries.
I have zero issues with Ashley Babbitt being shot. Thats what happens when you break in.

Im not sure why anyone would find anything that happend that day acceptable.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Locking up suspects without charges and without bail for 18 months for vandalism and trespass is unconscionable, whether those suspects were conservative or liberal. The tactics of the FBI and DOJ on this whole thing is beyond the pale. This is a perfect example of the process being the punishment.

I've lost all confidence in our institutions. They do not deserve anyone's trust, and will never get the benefit of the doubt with me again.

And to watch the media line up and all parrot exactly the same talking points without doing any investigative reporting... it all speaks for itself.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I've lost all confidence in our institutions. They do not deserve anyone's trust, and will never get the benefit of the doubt with me again.
YES!!! That is where EVERYONE needs to arrive in order that we can begin to envision and create something counter to the status quo centralized system of control / institutional construct.
I’ve been hardcore anti institutional (“Anarchist” proper) for many decades, and only now in these past recent few years have I seen reason for hope that a critical mass “may” begin to get on board with understanding it.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
First never trust cops, feds, DOJ, president no matter which side is in office. I’m so tired of the Political crap from the Election. Based on the videos I saw of trump speaking before hand, he totally was involved. Now… back before the election was trump told from the actual people in power he’s not going for a second term and trump lost his crap? It looks like it. He tried everything to get it overturned. Either way, take a page from my sister’s book. This country is F’d up, look to get out.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

yep totally involved in starting a riot. lol

“peacefully and patriotically”

amazing how people get news. Unbelievable, such suckers and fools.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
The fake insurrection was a joke. Only triggered libturdz think its so horrific. Same kvnts who said Non-Violent BLM, it was their right to burn cities.
Dumbest cult of kvnts on the planet. Wouldnt waste your time trying to talk to hte gender-confused, pregnant-man loving, animal-fukking, kid-grooming retards.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I agree with you on the Jan 6 being bullshit and overblown. But I want to ask people in this thread if they feel Trump played a part in it by holding a stop the steal rally outside the capital during the certification. It was planned way before the certification and democrats were licking their lips.
Swiper put out the video of trump's speech before walking over.

It's actually pretty long, I've watched the whole thing.

What you and everyone else saw was the MSM taking clips of the speech to form a new narrative.

What everyone is missing here is Jan 6th wasn't the insurrection. It was the cover up of the real insurrection when they stole the election.

There were 3 people going to stand and say the election wasn't on the up and up. They need 3 to stop certification. The police started to let trump supporters in the side doors while. Antifa started kicking in the front.

Why in the world would trump supporters stop them from stopping the certification?

The others backed out and Hawley was the only one to stand up. Not enough.

At that time fake ass news was saying 5 police officers had been killed because of trump inciting a riot and telling people to go do violence.

All bullshit. You can see the actual video clip of trump here or search for the full video. They both show he didn't incite shit.

They also said he incited on Twitter. Now that Elon Musk took it over, he reinstated trump and you can see what he said.

They took it down so you couldn't prove their bullshit.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
it sounds like you are saying some was informants and some antifa.
So what?
Thousands of people where there.
They broke in, you can clearly see that in the videos.
Forced used to break in.
Proud boys planned it and got charged and sentenced for it.
Over 880 people charged.

Trump was so fucking ambiguous in his words and it sounds to me that he encourage it.
He had a temper tantrum when they wouldnt drive him to the capitol that day.
His respond to this shit and other white supremacy shit has been piss poor.

This happened.
It was a fucking disgrace it happened regardless who put it on and if informants was there or not.

Police got overran and stopped trying to stop them.
its what you do when you are outnumbered and try to prevent violence and injuries.
140 police officers sustained injuries.
I have zero issues with Ashley Babbitt being shot. Thats what happens when you break in.

Im not sure why anyone would find anything that happend that day acceptable.
Wow, you can read FAKE NEWS headlines.

I'm impressed.

First off watch the trump speech. This is why I don't trust MSM.

By the way, what difference does it make if you watch TV or not if you still follow FAKE news?

You seemed to have left out the most important part of my post.

THE POLICE LET TRUMP SUPPORTERS IN THE SIDE DOORS.

So, why would police let half the supporters in the side doors but make them fight to get in the front? While no one was supposed to be in there?

The cops were waving them in quickly trying to rush them.

You do know they arrested everyone that the cops waved in too?

You can bet I won't waste a bunch of time researching shit to prove anything to you because you have been brainwashed for real dude.

Anyone with 1/4 of a functioning brain would question the cops letting half of them in.

One of three things here. You are slow, you are so bound on being right you are blinded or brainwashed to the max.

Peloci has 1400 hours of footage that she refuses to let anyone see. She lost her position so she had special council take it over so she doesn't have to release the tapes.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Locking up suspects without charges and without bail for 18 months for vandalism and trespass is unconscionable, whether those suspects were conservative or liberal. The tactics of the FBI and DOJ on this whole thing is beyond the pale. This is a perfect example of the process being the punishment.

And to watch the media line up and all parrot exactly the same talking points without doing any investigative reporting... it all speaks for itself.
Yes it's unconstitutional.

Look at communist countries, they lock up their political opponents. See how they go after trump? Now they are going after musk.

They want everyone to be scared so they stay in line. Just like the parents who fought against CRT and pedo bullshit in schools. They were labeled domestic terrorists while they got knocks on their doors from these agencies.

Some were even arrested in the school board meetings.

Am I saying we're turning communist? Hell ya we are, lol

Fbi, doj and capitol police are following orders. They should be disbanded like our government.

Media follows orders too. They show what favors deep state and that's it. Fox is something different but still part of the bullshit system.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic