TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The reality of it all...

Screenshot_2022-12-05-18-14-38-36_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb~3.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This post is about the fake ass jan 6th committee.

The committee has 9 members. What happens is the republicans (minority) give a list of their picks to be on the committee and dems (majority) do the same.

Picks from both sides go to Peloci and she decides who is going to be on the committee.

She decided she wanted 7 Dems on the committee. That only leaves two for republicans.

She turned down all the republican picks and picked her own.

What?

Ya, she can do it but it's no longer a bipartisan committee. The two picks from the republicans were Jordan and banks. Both are true patriots and would have kept the witch hunt fair and honest.

They do bipartisan so there can be no witch hunts ;)

Peloci picked the two biggest RINOs (Republican In Name Only) and trump haters. Both think trump was the worst president in history.

Her picks were Cheney and Kinzinger.

She wouldn't pick the other republicans because they may show favoritism towards trump. Really? So she picks people that would definitely go against him.

It's not even a legal bipartisan committee being so obviously one sided and against trump.

Truth be told she just needed people who would play ball.

Hell, Cheney lost by 40 points in the elections. That my friends is a record. She started losing support when she joined the Jan 6th witch hunt.

Kinzinger is out as well.

There was never a chance for this to be fair right from the start.

Right on front of our faces.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Trump spoke at the rally at the White House, not the capital. This is somewhat significant since its not a small distance.

He also never said anything that Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969) would consider illegal which should make a lot of this moot and not stand up in real court. Hence why this is a Pelosi / media circus and not a real criminal investigation.
I agree no insurrection....but a decision I bet he regrets. However even without that incident they still would be after him over phone calls and communications talking about finding more votes etc all. I mean who the hell records a conference call with a president of their party?? He lost 2020 well before anyone voted he had too many enemies in his administration Barr etc.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I agree no insurrection....but a decision I bet he regrets. However even without that incident they still would be after him over phone calls and communications talking about finding more votes etc all. I mean who the hell records a conference call with a president of their party?? He lost 2020 well before anyone voted he had too many enemies in his administration Barr etc.
Yeah, the "deep state" who are working for the new world order. Agenda 21 is already here. Agenda 2030 is coming.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is a report on Jan 6th security issues.

Peloci was in charge of security. They had no investigation or even spoke about security. Peloci was warned more than once there was going to be an incident.

But, of course she already knew...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
John sullivan also held and antifa rally at 11am between the capitol and trumps speech.

News stations also paid for the videos.

In the end, deep state took all the money back and charged him.

He sits at his home with an anklet while others have been in solitary confinement.

This is john sullivan-

20221219_131238.jpg

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
And just like that, it's over.

January 6 Committee Withdraws Subpoena for Trump

Why?

BECAUSE IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!

They never had anything. Same with both impeachments and everything else. If they could get him, they would. But they can't.

The only reason they are done is because they lost the house and have to turn everything over to the republicans.

I hope the republicans look at everything anyways.

There are 14,000 hours of video between capitol cameras and everyone's phone they stole.

If I can show vids of police letting people in the sides, I can't imagine what 14,000 hours would show.

#WAKETHEFUCKUP

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ray Epps is the fella that was running around the capitol for two days saying "We need to get into the capitol".

Epps sent a text to his nephew at 2:12 p.m. on Jan. 6 saying he was upfront and had "orchestrated" things.

He testified under oath that was his text.

He was let go, not a day in jail while everyone else involved is still locked up or have taken some ridiculous plea.

Here is Epps side as told by nbc fake news-

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
And just like that, it's over.

January 6 Committee Withdraws Subpoena for Trump

Why?

BECAUSE IT WAS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!

They never had anything. Same with both impeachments and everything else. If they could get him, they would. But they can't.

The only reason they are done is because they lost the house and have to turn everything over to the republicans.

I hope the republicans look at everything anyways.

There are 14,000 hours of video between capitol cameras and everyone's phone they stole.

If I can show vids of police letting people in the sides, I can't imagine what 14,000 hours would show.

#WAKETHEFUCKUP
Yup super duper BS. They never had the power to enforce it all for shit show. No greater power than a president does have is his executive privileges. Already was a farce with BS Impeachments second one worse than the first. John Robert's refused to preside over the second clown show.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yup super duper BS. They never had the power to enforce it all for shit show. No greater power than a president does have is his executive privileges. Already was a farce with BS Impeachments second one worse than the first. John Robert's refused to preside over the second clown show.
Hell, duram proved that shit through sussman's rigged trial in DC.

He showed the clinton campaign paid for the fake steele dossier.

I punched up fake dossier on google to see what it would say. The first thing that came up was wikipedia on the steele dossier.

That surprised the shit out of me. I would not expect google to have that at the top of the list.

They must not know or they would change the filter for the search.

Just like died suddenly. Before the movie came out, if you punched in died suddenly, it would show people who died suddenly.

A couple days after it came out they changed the search filter and it shows how the movie was debunked.

#1 sign of bullshit, using the word "debunked", lol

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Peloci and co have sealed the Jan 6th evidence for 30 to 50 years.

They will be dead by the time anyone looks at the evidence.

That also means the 14,000 hours of video, the real evidence, is locked away with it.

Some of the guys locked up were saying they added shit to their cases. The video would also clear these people up.

Yes, this is officially over. All bullshit from the start. The evidence is here in the thread.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic