Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Advice plz

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Gained 22 lbs in 18 weeks? :eek: Is that a complaint? Hell if I got that out of that cycle I'd wash, rinse and repeat.

Run that Tren you have at 200/wk and see how it goes. You don't need much tren to see good quality gains and at that dose, the sides should be almost zero.

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Gained 22 lbs in 18 weeks? :eek: Is that a complaint? Hell if I got that out of that cycle I'd wash, rinse and repeat.

Run that Tren you have at 200/wk and see how it goes. You don't need much tren to see good quality gains and at that dose, the sides should be almost zero.

I lot of it was water weight but i also ate the ass out of the back of the pantry cupboard, ill give this gear a go, ill only run 300 test and 200 tren a week, worst case i just stop the tren, im not used to pinning still so trying to keep it to 2 pins a week hence why i went for the tri blends but got to try it to see what happens

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Haha man you lucked out if blue hearts showed up. Those are godly. And it was so hard for me to believe you gained that much weight and no size. I’m sure others noticed a lot of size difference. I absolutely loved tren and it treated me well. Others seem to not be so lucky. I hope it works wonders for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why don't you show everyone your blue heart tattoo on your ass cheek.

I like test and tren, I don't like your tri blend tren for your first time using it though. If you want to run tren, get some plain old Ace to see how you react, and if you don't tolerate it well it will be out of your system quicker than your blend.
I don't actually use them but have a couple thousand on hand as I KNOW they are hard to get these days.
If yiou want to see an ass pic you know I will send one bro;)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think you will be just fine with 300mg Test and 200mg of tren I have used that exact combo and had excellent results everytime.
You need to remember that the drugs are designed to increase protein synthesis and nothing more in reality so PLENTY of high quality protein that is not the most fatty kind that you can get and train as hard as possible each workout do more sets and reps than you planned on and fuck the one rep max crap as that is really for power lifters and time under tension is what will get you where you want to be.

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Haha man you lucked out if blue hearts showed up. Those are godly. And it was so hard for me to believe you gained that much weight and no size. I’m sure others noticed a lot of size difference. I absolutely loved tren and it treated me well. Others seem to not be so lucky. I hope it works wonders for you.

Cheers mate, i probably did put on a little size, i was that excited being my first time on gear i was checking myself aftwr every workout trying to see a difference, all i noticed was weight gain and i was lifting slightly heavier in the gym, but ive been on test now for 3 weeks and started tren on Wednesday, gyms open 6am tomorrow so i can get back in and go hard

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Cheers mate, i probably did put on a little size, i was that excited being my first time on gear i was checking myself aftwr every workout trying to see a difference, all i noticed was weight gain and i was lifting slightly heavier in the gym, but ive been on test now for 3 weeks and started tren on Wednesday, gyms open 6am tomorrow so i can get back in and go hard

LG had some good advice, and he has a lot of experience. Good guy to listen to. That’s great man, looking forward to hearing about your progress and how the tren treats you. You’ll either love it or hate it. I absolutely love it and am about to start some myself. Beat of luck brother!

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
LG had some good advice, and he has a lot of experience. Good guy to listen to. That’s great man, looking forward to hearing about your progress and how the tren treats you. You’ll either love it or hate it. I absolutely love it and am about to start some myself. Beat of luck brother!

Cheers mate, im only 2 days in on the tren, i dont know when it will kick in fully but feel preety good right now,

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Cheers mate, im only 2 days in on the tren, i dont know when it will kick in fully but feel preety good right now,

Awesome, keep us posted!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Not sure bro, all my info. is from over 20yrs experience using. Not as much from research but I do my fair share and never take it as 100% accurate. Bilter is a local friend of mine, he's gonna be pissed I let the cat out the bag, and he's prob. the smartest bro I know, both experience and research wise, I'd ask him. My experience says tren is not a good bulker. I've gone from 220 - 198 over a 2 month period doing 500mg test and 200mg tren. As soon as I stop using tren the weight comes back. The real issue is your kidneys. I did tren alternating 200mg wk and 100mg wk over the summer, I lost track of how many weeks and they found blood and protein in my dot urine test a few wks ago. OFF the tren and all is good in that dep. I think deca, dball, equi, are all good for your appetite. Tren, halo, anadrol, suppress it.

I think anecdotal experience trumps empirical evidence quite often!!!....I've been reading Steven Hawkings' book on "Space-Time"....I don't think I've run across a "fact" yet and I'm almost done with the read!....He discusses theory after theory, then goes on to say how those (theories) are PARTIAL and this is how they come up with the "main" theory *LOL*....One minute he (Hawking) backs there is a "God"/Creator then the next, NOT!....He absolutely DESTROYS evolution as being an plausible scientific-based explanation of material existence!....

Take a look-see at quantum mechanics (theory) and u will see how much 'we' REALLY DON'T KNOW!!!....So yeah, I think regarding a lot of subjects, "experience" is the KEY!....Thanks for the feedback!...Maybe BR will chime in....

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Gaining size and strength is a marathon not a sprint! Stimulate DON'T annihilate! "Doggcrapp' training by Dante Trudel is by far the best training program I've ever used. Over the first 13 wk cycle I made personal bests on all my lifts. I think it is an excellent program for hard gainers as I am. I would highly recommend reading his training program. The problem I had with it was my gains were coming so fast I kept hurting myself and ended up needing a tendon repair in my shoulder. Def. a younger mans program.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic