Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

POS

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Then why was Trump Calling on the Governor’s of all the states he lost that Trump was friends with asking those individuals to find him votes so he wouldn’t loose?
Hearsay. End of story. You'll NEVER convince me Trump lost. Do your research bro.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Then why was Trump Calling on the Governor’s of all the states he lost that Trump was friends with asking those individuals to find him votes so he wouldn’t loose?
Because he knew biden would end up destroying the country

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I personally miss having a president that can put two sentences together without reading from a TelePrompTer.. The man doesn’t have a single thought of his own in that worthless head of his ..

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I personally miss having a president that can put two sentences together without reading from a TelePrompTer.. The man doesn’t have a single thought of his own in that worthless head of his ..
when I see him struggling to communicate I feel bad for the old dude. How his wife and family let him get put in this position is mind boggling. She (they knew) he wasn't up for the job period. I'd never let an old relative with obvious senile and dementia problems run for office. It's reckless and inhumane.

He's also an idiot for thinking he'd pull this off.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
when I see him struggling to communicate I feel bad for the old dude. How his wife and family let him get put in this position is mind boggling. She (they knew) he wasn't up for the job period. I'd never let an old relative with obvious senile and dementia problems run for office. It's reckless and inhumane.

He's also an idiot for thinking he'd pull this off.
I believe these “ people “ behind closed doors are pure evil .. I personally think who ever is really pulling the strings call it the nwo or what ever put this senile retard in as
A joke on the American people . I really think that’s how these evil pricks get the kicks

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m not sure if it’s the same for you all, but the 2000’s were much better in all areas!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
They cut Grandpa Joe's microphone off again! Whoever's in charge isn't letting him speak without a script or answer questions and that's very frightening.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I know your narrative is so far ingrained in you this is falling on deaf ears. Trump lost. Trumps own person at the FBI said there was no fraud. Trump was racist against many Americans and the people stood up and fired him. There many tapes of Trump asking governors to find him some more votes so he can win. He’s a sore looser. Screaming little entitled kid that lost and he couldn’t overturn an election because Trump wanted to win at all costs.
This is why every Trump south state put in Voting legislation in place to stop minorities and any group from casting their votes at their convenience. The people stood up and said, Trump, you’re fired!
Like each previous year I chose to not vote, these politicians are all Evil and I’m not putting my mark next to either of them.

This is the typical American sore losers syndrome. Nobody can accept loss anymore. We're a country of whiny little babies who have to have everything our way.

People are willing to accept complete madness and insanity rather than just admit they were bested.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
No fucking way 80 million people voted for this walking corpse

But they did. And in 2016 the American people voted for Hillary, the worst of the worst of slimy fake sellout politicians. It's no stretch that they would vote for Biden in 2020.

Trump is hated by the silent majority. He won in 2016 because of the electoral college, a leftover political institution from the slave owning states. In 2020 the suburban / blue areas within red states have grown to the point where they tipped the election by a razor's edge margin. Nothing unusual to see here for anybody who's been watching electoral trends.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
But they did. And in 2016 the American people voted for Hillary, the worst of the worst of slimy fake sellout politicians. It's no stretch that they would vote for Biden in 2020.

Trump is hated by the silent majority. He won in 2016 because of the electoral college, a leftover political institution from the slave owning states. In 2020 the suburban / blue areas within red states have grown to the point where they tipped the election by a razor's edge margin. Nothing unusual to see here for anybody who's been watching electoral trends.
This is the typical American sore losers syndrome. Nobody can accept loss anymore. We're a country of whiny little babies who have to have everything our way.
People are willing to accept complete madness and insanity rather than just admit they were bested.
how do u know ? That was the biggest crock of shit election of all time .. biden can’t even get people to attend his rally’s.. I can only imagine what biden voters are thinking right now about their great unifier.. Biden in 7 months has managed to destroy the country and have all of our allies looking at America like it’s just a clown show ..

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

because there were reports of ballots that were for Trump being discarded, thrown out or hidden and not counted.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic