Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Remember when?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
it gets boring to me reading the same old questions, answers and conversations about drugs, training, food…. how many years can you talk about the same shit over and over? not really all that much new information in the bodybuilding world anyway except people who gossip about other people. which I don’t give two shits about.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
free-mammogram-place-boobs-here-36646704.png
This is the kind of creative ingenuity that made America great!!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
People used to post about training, lifting and drugs on a bodybuilding forum? Maybe even diet, supplements and making fun of people in the gym?
Part of the problem is that message boards are old people's social media. As old people, we still train, but we get tired of talking about it after a few years. If you're 50 and you've been lifting for 20-30 years and posting on message boards for 15 years, how long can you keep talking about the best exercise for your biceps?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Part of the problem is that message boards are old people's social media. As old people, we still train, but we get tired of talking about it after a few years. If you're 50 and you've been lifting for 20-30 years and posting on message boards for 15 years, how long can you keep talking about the best exercise for your biceps?
I agree, but posting keeps a board going. Should I shut this down and just move to a FB group? Those are much cheaper and easier to manage.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
spot on. That's why noobs are good to have around.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I agree, but posting keeps a board going. Should I shut this down and just move to a FB group? Those are much cheaper and easier to manage.
No!!! But like Einstein used to say, knowing the problem is the biggest part of the solution. Seems that the target audience would be the 40+ who is new or has returned to lifting. The problem is that they're annoying with their best bicep exercise questions so we have to work harder at indulging them. I'm in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic