jacobss
What's New?

Pentagon says Taliban seeking to ‘isolate’ Kabul ahead of potential attack

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Afghanistan is the "graveyard of empires."

Britian left there in 1919, after 80 years of warfare. About 20 years later their empire was pretty much finished. In 1919 they began to abandon the gold standard. Still, the pound Sterling remained the world's reserve currency. But in order to finance the war, Britain had given up almost all of its gold reserves. By 1944, the USD had officially replaced the pound as the world reserve currency.

In 1979, the USSR invaded Afghanistan, and warred there for almost 10 years until abandoning the effort in 1989. A year later their empire fell.

Is the US next?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Say what?
You made a claim and I asked you if Trump was a part of that claim.
Trump did make a plan and said that he would execute that plan but he got fired from the job, so yes he did set that in motion.
What was the difference between Trumps plan and Bidens plan?

The difference? How about Biden doing just about the opposite of everything Trump would have done. Biden didn't follow Trump's plan, he is stating that out loud for his own incompetent failure of exiting Afghan the wrong way and by not ensuring the upmost safety of the American people still there, and the Afghan people who worked as translators.

The plan that Trump made with the Taliban was not an end all be all with them when it came down to implementing it. Biden changed all of Trump's other policies here in the US, why is he stating that he HAD to follow this one? Is he that incompetent where he cannot adapt to the current situation? Mike Pompeo (and trump last night) already stated that they made the plan with the Taliban, but would abandon it and retaliate hard if the Taliban broke it. The Taliban broke that agreement long ago, and it would not have been implemented, as per Pompeo/Trump. That plan would have been a non-factor because they Taliban knew that Trump would have took action....they do not fear Biden, which is why we are seeing what we see now. That said Biden is using the plan as an excuse because he did not follow it, he has no plan. He blindedly evacuated with no plan.

Now the exit strategy alone, BIDEN has to own this, nobody would screw this up, this bad, unless they were really trying to do so. The problem is, Biden is stating he is using trump's plan in a cover strategy only because he and his team did not have one in all this. So their back-up strategy was to blame trump and say his plan didn't work. He likes to play the blame game....look at the MF'r, he's on vacation right now during all this. Then you have Kamala Harris who had to make it a point to America that she was the last person to leave when they made all these decisions to leave over the last week, and now she is crickets on her failed decision....both are cowards and liars.

What trump's team would have done is leave soldiers in place and remove them last, so that we could get our American civilians out first, along with others who helped us in Afghan. Then he would have withdrew the soldiers, and all of our ammo, tanks, vehicles, and everything else that Biden left for the Taliban to take free for the taking. He also would have left multiple airways open, which would have spread/thin out the taliban and allowed for easier access to reach the airports, etc. There is so much more that could and would have been implemented, even the left is saying how much of a failure Biden and his team are, which says a lot.

Biden pretty much:
-Decided to do all this in the fighting season of the taliban. he could have waited to a different time of year while the Taliban was not around.
-Withdrew the soldiers first. No stabilization for phase-out.
-Abandoned weapons, ammo, tanks, helicopters, etc for the Taliban to take.
-Had no plan B or C.
-Had no plan A, or exit strategy in place.
-Abandoned US citizens to fend for themselves, along with interpretors, etc.
-Did the complete opposite of trump.
-Left surrounding airports, and now the taliban can just concentrate in one area and surround and dictate the traffic into it for those trying to get there.
-RELEASED thousands of Taliban leaders from the prisons.
-Went to Camp David the day prior and has been there since, outside of his 20 minute blame-game speech.
-July 10th, Biden stated Afghan forces would easily be able to defend themselves, but he didn't know anything.
-He took away the sky surveillance that caused many of the soldiers to lose hope and cave to the taliban, or flea.
-He never discussed any of this with other world leaders beforehand, who also have people there.

Also, in regards to Trump, I have to love all the guesses on what he would have done....nobody here knows this, it's guessing and speculation at most. His track record WAS strong. I have to laugh when some of you state he failed at taking out troops in his short 4 year term that he was in office, especially the last year. Let's see, in the last year the left tried to fight him tooth and nail over every single decision he made, including the RINO's like Liz Cheney and the military (where were they during all these Biden decisions???),he had to endure a Chinese epidemic that our own CDC/Fauci was involved with, the whole stupid BLM/Antifa riots burning down our own country, the whole corrupt MSM never saying 1 damn thing positive about him, dealing with the Chinese in general, Congress trying to take him down with investigations, an FBI/CIA and others in his own administration defying him....and much more in an election year. Biden has spent 90% of his time hiding out in his bunker while having by far the most executive brain-dead orders to tear down the country with no plan in place after each one (oil and gas, the southern boarder, Afghan, the Covid situation, racism, etc). Biden has the entire media on his side, unlike Trump, who couldn't even eat an ice cream without criticism.

So yea, Biden had the balls to give an order and hide, an order that has put many at risk and to death.....but hey, he did it!

And just so i'm clear, i'm glad we are leaving, but there is such a thing as doing it in good fashion with a good exit plan, and with respect. Biden wrecklessly abandoned everybody, including American lives. I voted for Bush, McCain, and Romney....I have top own those decisions. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing how McCain and Romney turned out. Heck, look at Bush now, he is a disgrace and a Neocon just like all these others. They accomplished their mission within the first few years and should have left. They didn't. Also.....I mean....voting Bush vs Kerry or Gore? Come on....not much of an option there. McCain vs Obama? Romney vs Obama? None of those were good choices, we can do better, and i think we all can agree on that. 2016....come on, like i'm going to vote for Hilary, same with Biden in 2020.

Yes, i'm a Trump guy. He was not perfect, but he was not weak. You may not like him or his policies, and that's fine and I can respect that, but nobody in the history of politics has ever had to put up with the crap he had to by the opposing party with fake investigations and the media for 4 years from all the fake allegations.

Biden has a press conference today......not to talk about all this, but to talk about the booster vaccine. Wow, his priorities are sure in line. The guy ducks and hides in all adversary, he has been able to do that because the media protects him. Will they continue to protect him, or will they finally call him out? Seems to be about 50/50 from what I am seeing from most of the MSM liberal news sites.

Furthermore...Biden's admin is worried more about taking Afghan refugees by the thousands before our own American citizens. That disgrace of a General, Milley, is on TV right now stating that the taliban is cooperating and helping with the people making their way to the airport....but all the news channels are showing the opposite. They are preventing people from getting there, attacking women without Burkas, and sending them in other directions. WOW, such a lie.

Anyway....no disrespect to anybody, we can all agree to disagree on a lot of this, and i respect opposing views.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The difference? How about Biden doing just about the opposite of everything Trump would have done. Biden didn't follow Trump's plan, he is stating that out loud for his own incompetent failure of exiting Afghan the wrong way and by not ensuring the upmost safety of the American people still there, and the Afghan people who worked as translators.

Anyway....no disrespect to anybody, we can all agree to disagree on a lot of this, and i respect opposing views.

Trump said that Biden pulling out is a wonderful and positive thing but he criticized the timeline, thought it should be earlier.
This was back in April or something like that. Other republicans didnt like Trumps plan and criticized him for that. If I remember correctly McConnell and Graham said it was a disaster and grave mistake.
Stoltenberg and Nato said they would pull out 7000+ nato personal at the same time.

So what is it?
Did Biden to the total opposite of what Trump said or is it " Biden changed all of Trump's other policies here in the US, why is he stating that he HAD to follow this one?"
Trump planned to pull out before May but you are saying this is totally different, makes no sense.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to what I wrote.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Trump said that Biden pulling out is a wonderful and positive thing but he criticized the timeline, thought it should be earlier.
This was back in April or something like that. Other republicans didnt like Trumps plan and criticized him for that. If I remember correctly McConnell and Graham said it was a disaster and grave mistake.
Stoltenberg and Nato said they would pull out 7000+ nato personal at the same time.

So what is it?
Did Biden to the total opposite of what Trump said or is it " Biden changed all of Trump's other policies here in the US, why is he stating that he HAD to follow this one?"
Trump planned to pull out before May but you are saying this is totally different, makes no sense.

The rest of your post is irrelevant to what I wrote.

Hey brother, A lot of what I stated above didn't exactly apply to you, or to be directed at you, even though I quoted your post, my apologies if it came across wrong on a lot of that. I kind of went on a rant on most of it. However, what i'm saying is that the execution of how they pulled out should have been different from what they did. We are both in agreement on getting the heck out. Trust me, it's disgusting on how all political parties kept the lines fed to stay there for multiple reasons. Both McConnell and Graham were against Trump leaving (as well as other places) because they want to to camp out there, just like a lot of the other republicans like Bush, McCain, and many many others...Cheney, etc. I can't stand that type of thinking from republicans, or anybody. I do not think Trump, or even anybody at this point (on all sides),thought Biden would have pulled out in the fashion he did with such a poor execution plan, or lack of. I'm not even saying the Afghan troops who fled and gave up aren't to blame in a lot of this, they are. However, I just feel like Biden and his admin could have pulled out in a much better fashion. If they did everything they could have in the best fashion that was possible, and at that point, the Afghan people and government fled and gave up....then that is on them....whether it was the next day, the next month, or in a year. If Biden would have pulled out in April, or even of day 1 of his presidency with the best exit that could have been implemented, i'd have been in favor of it without any criticism....it's just the execution of it all. I really feel like he missed a huge opportunity to gain support of the American people since most, like 80-90% of the population wanted us out. I would have hoped that any exit would have also not been during the Taliban fighting season (they fight only during certain times of the year). Trust me, I am a huge trump guy, but if he would have pulled out in the fashion that Biden did, i'd be just as upset. Democrats usually stick together through a lot of BS, and to see so many of them, as well as former liberal military personnel, state that Biden screwed up big time, it really speaks volumes that it's just not a partisan political speaking point. To answer your last question above....the exit plan that Biden executed, or lack thereof, was not Trump's plan.

Now, he just came out and totally ducked the whole Afghan situation by talking only about Covid and masks, and not 1 question afterward. I don't get it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Trumps plan was to be out in May. But that May date was after an orderly removal of civilian contractors, American civilians, and Afghani allies.
Biden wanted out by Sept 11 and just pulled the plug recently to make it happen, no other plans in place. Hence the chaos and even his buddies at the New York Times calling him a moron.

You can argue whether or not Trump's plan would have worked, but that's not relevant because it didn't happen once he lost the election. Biden's non-plan obviously was a failure.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

The plan that Trump made with the Taliban was not an end all be all with them when it came down to implementing it. Biden changed all of Trump's other policies here in the US, why is he stating that he HAD to follow this one? Is he that incompetent where he cannot adapt to the current situation? Mike Pompeo (and trump last night) already stated that they made the plan with the Taliban, but would abandon it and retaliate hard if the Taliban broke it. The Taliban broke that agreement long ago, and it would not have been implemented, as per Pompeo/Trump. That plan would have been a non-factor because they Taliban knew that Trump would have took action....they do not fear Biden, which is why we are seeing what we see now. That said Biden is using the plan as an excuse because he did not follow it, he has no plan. He blindedly evacuated with no plan.

Now the exit strategy alone, BIDEN has to own this, nobody would screw this up, this bad, unless they were really trying to do so. The problem is, Biden is stating he is using trump's plan in a cover strategy only because he and his team did not have one in all this. So their back-up strategy was to blame trump and say his plan didn't work. He likes to play the blame game....look at the MF'r, he's on vacation right now during all this. Then you have Kamala Harris who had to make it a point to America that she was the last person to leave when they made all these decisions to leave over the last week, and now she is crickets on her failed decision....both are cowards and liars.

What trump's team would have done is leave soldiers in place and remove them last, so that we could get our American civilians out first, along with others who helped us in Afghan. Then he would have withdrew the soldiers, and all of our ammo, tanks, vehicles, and everything else that Biden left for the Taliban to take free for the taking. He also would have left multiple airways open, which would have spread/thin out the taliban and allowed for easier access to reach the airports, etc. There is so much more that could and would have been implemented, even the left is saying how much of a failure Biden and his team are, which says a lot.

Biden pretty much:
-Decided to do all this in the fighting season of the taliban. he could have waited to a different time of year while the Taliban was not around.
-Withdrew the soldiers first. No stabilization for phase-out.
-Abandoned weapons, ammo, tanks, helicopters, etc for the Taliban to take.
-Had no plan B or C.
-Had no plan A, or exit strategy in place.
-Abandoned US citizens to fend for themselves, along with interpretors, etc.
-Did the complete opposite of trump.
-Left surrounding airports, and now the taliban can just concentrate in one area and surround and dictate the traffic into it for those trying to get there.
-RELEASED thousands of Taliban leaders from the prisons.
-Went to Camp David the day prior and has been there since, outside of his 20 minute blame-game speech.
-July 10th, Biden stated Afghan forces would easily be able to defend themselves, but he didn't know anything.
-He took away the sky surveillance that caused many of the soldiers to lose hope and cave to the taliban, or flea.
-He never discussed any of this with other world leaders beforehand, who also have people there.

Also, in regards to Trump, I have to love all the guesses on what he would have done....nobody here knows this, it's guessing and speculation at most. His track record WAS strong. I have to laugh when some of you state he failed at taking out troops in his short 4 year term that he was in office, especially the last year. Let's see, in the last year the left tried to fight him tooth and nail over every single decision he made, including the RINO's like Liz Cheney and the military (where were they during all these Biden decisions???),he had to endure a Chinese epidemic that our own CDC/Fauci was involved with, the whole stupid BLM/Antifa riots burning down our own country, the whole corrupt MSM never saying 1 damn thing positive about him, dealing with the Chinese in general, Congress trying to take him down with investigations, an FBI/CIA and others in his own administration defying him....and much more in an election year. Biden has spent 90% of his time hiding out in his bunker while having by far the most executive brain-dead orders to tear down the country with no plan in place after each one (oil and gas, the southern boarder, Afghan, the Covid situation, racism, etc). Biden has the entire media on his side, unlike Trump, who couldn't even eat an ice cream without criticism.

So yea, Biden had the balls to give an order and hide, an order that has put many at risk and to death.....but hey, he did it!

And just so i'm clear, i'm glad we are leaving, but there is such a thing as doing it in good fashion with a good exit plan, and with respect. Biden wrecklessly abandoned everybody, including American lives. I voted for Bush, McCain, and Romney....I have top own those decisions. It makes me sick to my stomach seeing how McCain and Romney turned out. Heck, look at Bush now, he is a disgrace and a Neocon just like all these others. They accomplished their mission within the first few years and should have left. They didn't. Also.....I mean....voting Bush vs Kerry or Gore? Come on....not much of an option there. McCain vs Obama? Romney vs Obama? None of those were good choices, we can do better, and i think we all can agree on that. 2016....come on, like i'm going to vote for Hilary, same with Biden in 2020.

Yes, i'm a Trump guy. He was not perfect, but he was not weak. You may not like him or his policies, and that's fine and I can respect that, but nobody in the history of politics has ever had to put up with the crap he had to by the opposing party with fake investigations and the media for 4 years from all the fake allegations.

Biden has a press conference today......not to talk about all this, but to talk about the booster vaccine. Wow, his priorities are sure in line. The guy ducks and hides in all adversary, he has been able to do that because the media protects him. Will they continue to protect him, or will they finally call him out? Seems to be about 50/50 from what I am seeing from most of the MSM liberal news sites.

Furthermore...Biden's admin is worried more about taking Afghan refugees by the thousands before our own American citizens. That disgrace of a General, Milley, is on TV right now stating that the taliban is cooperating and helping with the people making their way to the airport....but all the news channels are showing the opposite. They are preventing people from getting there, attacking women without Burkas, and sending them in other directions. WOW, such a lie.

Good fucking shit right here dude. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I couldn't have put it better myself.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Say what?
You made a claim and I asked you if Trump was a part of that claim.
Trump did make a plan and said that he would execute that plan but he got fired from the job, so yes he did set that in motion.
What was the difference between Trumps plan and Bidens plan?
Say what? :p

Ok, yes, Trump is part of the global plan. He's the one that's going to end it.

I explained the difference in the post you quoted-

"If the old administration would have been in office, we wouldn't have armed the terrorists or left the americans to die. There wouldn't have been people clinging on to an airplane and falling off to their deaths. "

He had plans that he didn't put forward because this was no mistake-

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Interesting, even more interesting thats its from MSNBC..

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Why all the heartache for the Afghanistan people? They need to fight for their own freedom. It's not our job to police their country and maintain order.

Why all the heartache for the Americans still their? It's mostly sleazy government contractors like Blackrock who've spent 20 years filling their Swiss bank accounts full of US tax payer funds. Fuck them. Let them figure out their own problems or die trying. Better yet. Let them die.

Biden is like a stopped clock. Wrong all the time. But this one shining moment in time he's 100% CORRECT.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Why all the heartache for the Afghanistan people? They need to fight for their own freedom. It's not our job to police their country and maintain order.

Why all the heartache for the Americans still their? It's mostly sleazy government contractors like Blackrock who've spent 20 years filling their Swiss bank accounts full of US tax payer funds. Fuck them. Let them figure out their own problems or die trying. Better yet. Let them die.

Biden is like a stopped clock. Wrong all the time. But this one shining moment in time he's 100% CORRECT.
Everyone wants us out of there . But there is a right and wrong way of doing things .. On the 20 th year of 911 this idiot and his stooges gave the taliban all the weapons they need and a country to plan more terrorist attacks ..So far biden has been a absolute disaster to this great country . All democrats need to be thrown the fuck out of America and some
Should hang for treason

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic