Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Adrenochrome?...

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Interesting..."Lucifer" isn't even in the Bible....Never been able to find an personal name mentioned in the Bible for satan/devil...

Do u know if this synthetic version is as potent?...

I don’t know. My best guess is that interest in it is a dead end. At best you’d get scammed and given some unknown chemical that wouldn’t be worth fucking with. It’s use is more fiction than fact (outside of a blood clotting agent). But oxidized byproducts just don’t get my nuts tingling to try, personally.

Do let us know if you happen to use something in a rabbit hole at some point with a surprising positive result.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I am sitting here laughing my ass off over this one. You are going to get me started again.:D
@Bigtex I grew up through it and in it brother, there is no possible way you could shock me. Living in Brooklyn. We only went across the bridge for laughs and ladies, oh and work, blah lol

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
@Bigtex I grew up through it and in it brother, there is no possible way you could shock me. Living in Brooklyn. We only went across the bridge for laughs and ladies, oh and work, blah lol

When I got recruited for Scores I was working in South Florida, They flew me up there and took me on a tour of the strip clubs. We went to one in Queens. A shit hole, Can't remember the name but it was a stand alone building and the girls could not come off the stage. Definitely a FAR cry from Pure Platinum in Oakland Park, Florida where I was still working. Before that I opened up Solid Gold in N. Miami Beach. The strip clubs in NYC were maybe 25 years behind the ones I opened in Houston in the 80's. Houston actually started topless clubs as we know them. They started off as gogo clubs. Before that they were called berlesque bars where they hussled champagne up until maybe 1978. I started of as a barback.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I lived in ny for 30 years I never went to queens more then 4 times and each time was to bang some skank

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Sounds like Goldfingers @Bigtex

Could have very well been. I do remember Goldfingers opened on the lower west die of Manhatten. They were from Atlanta and tried to open in the Ft. Lauderdale area. The Gambinos were heavily involved in Goldfingers. Scores was about to do an IPO and they were going to let the mafia get involved as a partner. I think I remember that that conversation got taped by the FBI in Michael Blutrich's office.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Could have very well been. I do remember Goldfingers opened on the lower west die of Manhatten. They were from Atlanta and tried to open in the Ft. Lauderdale area. The Gambinos were heavily involved in Goldfingers. Scores was about to do an IPO and they were going to let the mafia get involved as a partner. I think I remember that that conversation got taped by the FBI in Michael Blutrich's office.

The “glory” daze. Wow! It’s interesting hearing these stories on our forum told by the elders in song (jk, song not included)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic