Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Distended Stomach

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
OK all, so this is not about belly fat. I am in great shape and my waist is the same size as it was 2o years ago. As I've gotten older, by stomach has distended. It is not soft and flabby, it is the same at the waist. The part under the chest but above the waist has become rounded and tight. Can this be gotten rid of? I do stomach vacuums already, and kettle bells swings. My diet is low carb high protein moderate fat.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Pretty sure we are fucked.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
rotational movements might help with that

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Has ur organs got bigger...maybe just full of shit, and need to take a giant duce...could be genetics..

For reals it could food alergies, that make u gassy and bloated.. any dairy products, bloat me something fearce, and i look pregnant..takes about a week, for it to ho away...

Reactions: CFM
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
We talking the pose, or the common household cleaning tool? . . . :eek:

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
OK, let's get some real answers going now guys, how about it?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You may think you’re low body fat, and you indeed may be, but it doesn’t mean you aren’t carrying fat UNDER your abs.

Also, as already mentioned (a real answer), food reaction (not necessarily allergy) could be the culprit. When I eat breads and pastas, I get bloated for days, under the muscle, looking like straight “gh gut”. No allergic reaction to speak of, minor stomach discomfort, but noticeable bloat for days.

Dairy smooths me out on top of the bloat, so I avoid dairy and pasta and bread... easy fix for me.

If you want a REAL answer, go to a doctor and get an ultrasound or other imaging.

L

laocoon

Mar 7, 2011
You may think you’re low body fat, and you indeed may be, but it doesn’t mean you aren’t carrying fat UNDER your abs.

Also, as already mentioned (a real answer), food reaction (not necessarily allergy) could be the culprit. When I eat breads and pastas, I get bloated for days, under the muscle, looking like straight “gh gut”. No allergic reaction to speak of, minor stomach discomfort, but noticeable bloat for days.

Dairy smooths me out on top of the bloat, so I avoid dairy and pasta and bread... easy fix for me.

If you want a REAL answer, go to a doctor and get an ultrasound or other imaging.

I am on a low carb, high protein/fat diet. I don't eat much bread really at all.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I am on a low carb, high protein/fat diet. I don't eat I much bread really at all.

D125B1D7-FD69-49F1-937F-6EE3CF86442F.gif

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic